What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Huge Barkley trade (1 Viewer)

Patsfan39

Footballguy
Been a while since I’ve been on here, gonna have to update my signature. Got a big Barkley offer. He just gave up 1.2 and 1.5 to get Barkley. Now he’s offering Barkley to me for Derek Carr, 1.9, 2.3, 3.3 and 2021 1st. It’s a 12 team 2qb league so qbs come at a bit of a premium so Derek Carr isn’t totally useless in this league he would actually be a starter on a couple teams. However I have grapp and Goff as my two starters and Jarrett stidham as a backup so I will be ok. We start 2 rbs 3 wrs 1 te and a flex. I have fournette cook morstet Jordan Howard kerryon Johnson at rb. Dj Moore devante Parker Michael Thomas Brandin cooks marquise brown diontae Johnson at wr. Ertz hunter henry gronkowski hockenson and Jared cook at te. So I feel like I have the depth to make this deal. Cook fournette and now Barkley would be an amazing rb combo. Am I being stupid for not accepting?

It helps me better if I can put names to draft picks. They will not be 100% accurate, but it should give you a decent idea.

Carr

Juedy/Lamb

Reagor/Aiyuk

Kelley/Love

2021 1st

I think I take Barkley, but I’d try to give a little less or get a little more since he made the offer. 

IMO, you are getting a top player for 5 pieces that do not come close to the value of the one player.  Barkley for the 5... I am taking Barkley and not looking back.  Also, it's premature, but you have to worry about Cook playing.  If I am moving Barkley, the package coming back needs to exceed his value and have major players.  This package is short, thus in your favor.

If you want to counter, try to keep the 2.3 piece, but otherwise, I'm doing it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. Ended up accepting it. Tried to counter with Hilton in there instead of my picks since he moves to the bench for me but the guy wasn’t having it. Pretty excited to have the trio of Barkley/cook/fournette

Users who are viewing this thread