What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hunter Biden Laptop Story True - UPDATE: Zuck tells Rogan the FBI "advised" him to block it (8/25/22) (1 Viewer)

Best of luck waiting for this story to gain traction. 
Trust me I'm not holding my breath. If every major news organization (out side of the designated conservative one) and all the social media outlets actively suppressed the story from ever coming out during the election, I don't expect they'll stop now. Until it's time for Joe to step aside for Kamala. Then it will suddenly be relevant. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me I'm not holding my breath. If every major news organization (out side of the designated conservative one) and all the social media outlets actively suppressed the story from ever coming out during the election, I don't expect they'll stop now. Until it's time for Joe to step aside for Kamala. Then it will suddenly be relevant. 
If any media decides father/son bank accounts are a smoking gun, that sucking sound you will hear will be every old wealthy man in the country rushing from the room. 

Father and son, both with their names on a....... bank account. 

Wake up Sheeple. I don't know what kind of crime syndicate these thugs were running, but to repeat:

A father and son were both on the same bank account. 😱

Hunter Biden has had lifelong addiction issues and spent a lot of time in and out of rehab. So, it may have been he shared an account with his father to see that his bills were paid during rehab periods. There doesn't have to be a sinister or nefarious explanation for this.

If any media decides father/son bank accounts are a smoking gun, that sucking sound you will hear will be every old wealthy man in the country rushing from the room. 
If any father has a bank account linked to a son under investigation by the FBI for corruption, that alone would not be newsworthy. When the father is the president of the USA, then it's a story. Think if this was Done Jr being investigated and Trump had a joint account with him that he freely pumped hundreds of thousands into and took out as he pleased. I have a feeling your tune would change. 

It's kind of weird seeing people demanding transparency and charges brought for anything for 4 years are so happily cheering on media and government censorship. 

If any father has a bank account linked to a son under investigation by the FBI for corruption, that alone would not be newsworthy. When the father is the president of the USA, then it's a story. Think if this was Done Jr being investigated and Trump had a joint account with him that he freely pumped hundreds of thousands into and took out as he pleased. I have a feeling your tune would change. 
Umm, Trump has been funneling money to his kids for years.

Hunter Biden has had lifelong addiction issues and spent a lot of time in and out of rehab. So, it may have been he shared an account with his father to see that his bills were paid during rehab periods. There doesn't have to be a sinister or nefarious explanation for this.
I'd be much more interested in the inflows to such an account.  The outflows don't seem terribly relevant (even salacious stuff like paying for the local hooker with a bank card, etc.).

It is a sad state of affairs that a parent has to prop up a 50 year old kid, though.  

It's kind of weird seeing people demanding transparency and charges brought for anything for 4 years are so happily cheering on media and government censorship. 

If Hunter freely pumped hundreds of thousands into his account and his father withdrew it, there would be a record of that, which any law enforcement agency looking into corruption could access, or so one would think.

If Hunter freely pumped hundreds of thousands into his account and his father withdrew it, there would be a record of that, which any law enforcement agency looking into corruption could access, or so one would think.
But as you noted it's more likely (one would think) that Joe was propping up his kid.  Again, it's the inflows and where they came from that are the interesting story.

Obviously if there is a deposit from Burisma and Joe took half, then the tenor changes completely.

Father and son, both with their names on a....... bank account. 

Wake up Sheeple. I don't know what kind of crime syndicate these thugs were running, but to repeat:

A father and son were both on the same bank account. 😱
Right, I opened a joint savings account for my ten year old daughter to teach her about saving money.  This is probably the same thing.

But as you noted it's more likely (one would think) that Joe was propping up his kid.  Again, it's the inflows and where they came from that are the interesting story.

Obviously if there is a deposit from Burisma and Joe took half, then the tenor changes completely.
Let’s hope the look into this matter.  Many unanswered questions regarding Joe and his son.

Basically breaking the biggest ethics rule of being a government official short of treason.  Worse than anything Trump did.  

I see no one here understands the first thing about government ethics.  The head of Obama ethics called the whole Hunter Biden setup as the "perfect mechanism for funneling bribes."   

A normal government employee who pulled what Joe and Hunter did would be facing life in prison.  But to the uninformed leftwing shills, it is funny. 

I see no one here understands the first thing about government ethics.  The head of Obama ethics called the whole Hunter Biden setup as the "perfect mechanism for funneling bribes."   

A normal government employee who pulled what Joe and Hunter did would be facing life in prison.  But to the uninformed leftwing shills, it is funny. 
Say what?  :lol:

Say what?  :lol:

Walter Shaub, who served as ethics chief in Barack Obama's administration....

"If this were Trump, Xi or Putin, you'd have no doubt whatsoever that this creates a vehicle for funneling cash to the first family in exchange for access or favors," Shaub wrote,

There are six primary criminal conflict of interest statutes that apply to federal executive branch employees:

Conflicting financial interests – 18 U.S.C. § 208

Bribery and gratuities – 18 U.S.C. § 201

Representation of others in government matters – 18 U.S.C. § 205

Receipt of compensation in government matters – 18 U.S.C. § 203

Restrictions on former federal employees – 18 U.S.C. § 207

Supplementation federal salary – 18 U.S.C. § 209

Hunter and Joe Biden have violated all of these.  And Joe is guilty of several other criminal violation for not disclosing these. 

You act as if Trump had no monetary conflicts of interest. There is a loose connection between Joe and Hunter and you are all over it, calling it the worst thing you have ever seen. Yet, Trump and his entire family were all up in the governments buisness and profited all over the place - yet not a peep from you.

You act as if Trump had no monetary conflicts of interest. There is a loose connection between Joe and Hunter and you are all over it, calling it the worst thing you have ever seen. Yet, Trump and his entire family were all up in the governments buisness and profited all over the place - yet not a peep from you.

"loose"?  Wut?  By whose standards?

Loose connection????  You know they are father and son, and Hunter was collecting 6 figures to set up meetings with his dad.  And now we learn they share bank accounts.   Good lord, that is criminal.  Easy 10 years in prison if a normal federal employee pulled that stunt. 

What Trump did was unethical, and they should have used different hotels.  But Biden's lied and didn't disclosed and the fact that the money came from foreign sources makes it far worse. 

jon_mx said:
Walter Shaub, who served as ethics chief in Barack Obama's administration....

"If this were Trump, Xi or Putin, you'd have no doubt whatsoever that this creates a vehicle for funneling cash to the first family in exchange for access or favors," Shaub wrote,

Also from the same twitter thread "I'm not saying this is comparable to the corruption of the Trump admin. It's not even close. I'm saying that this is a failure to lit the nation out of the mire into which Trump sunk it. Sure, we sit much much less deeply in the muck. But muck isn't what we deserve."

Also from the same twitter thread "I'm not saying this is comparable to the corruption of the Trump admin. It's not even close. I'm saying that this is a failure to lit the nation out of the mire into which Trump sunk it. Sure, we sit much much less deeply in the muck. But muck isn't what we deserve."

Sure, he thinks it is not as deep in the muck, but he is still is a partisan Dem.  Him acknowledging it is still deep in the muck is what matters.  Besides he was discussing the whole Hunter Biden selling his crap art for six figures not Hunter Biden directly selling access to his dad to foreign nationals.  That takes us way deeper into the muck.  Democrats have not yet acknowledged that fact as a fact yet rventhough emails established he did with his Dad's knowledge.  Joe is dirty as hell.  That does not even remotely compare to Trump getting fair market value for his hotels. 

I don't give a darn about Hunter Biden.  If he broke the law then by all means lock him up.   Rudy claims to have all the evidence to prove Hunter was acting illegally but for reasons known only him it is sitting in his bedroom collecting dust. 

Weird.
Wasn't aware Rudy Juliani was the head of the FBI. weird.

Ayway, this is kind of relevant now since Hunter was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company. The company that Joe Biden bragged about getting a local prosecutor barred from investigating by threatening to withhold a billion dollars in US aid to Ukraine. There's seems to be a something going on there right now from what I've heard. 

Ayway, this is kind of relevant now since Hunter was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company. The company that Joe Biden bragged about getting a local prosecutor barred from investigating by threatening to withhold a billion dollars in US aid to Ukraine. There's seems to be a something going on there right now from what I've heard. 
Did I claim Rudy was the head of the FBI?   I just find it strange that he wouldn't give them all of the evidence he has.

I can't read the articles linked but my understanding is that Biden was holding up the aid in order to remove corrupt Ukrainian officials and didn't have anything to do with Hunter.  I admit I am not well-read on the subject though. 

Are you claiming that Biden's threats back when he was VP has something to do with Putin's invasion of Ukraine?

I don't give a darn about Hunter Biden.  If he broke the law then by all means lock him up.   Rudy claims to have all the evidence to prove Hunter was acting illegally but for reasons known only him it is sitting in his bedroom collecting dust. 

Weird.
I don't either, but I do care about newspapers and social media companies teaming up to create misinformation during an election.  Hunter Biden is a non-story IMO, but the cover-up should be a major story.

Seems the one article claims they (the DOJ) have no real evidence of wrongdoing to prosecute at this point but the investigation continues as there is some questions there.

As for the withholding of aid...Biden did so in accordance with US and our Allies policy...as has been pointed out so many times to those trying to claim it was similar to what Trump was impeached for.  Also...he didn't brag about getting a prosecutor barred from investigating something...he got him fired because the prosecutor was corrupt I believe.

I don't either, but I do care about newspapers and social media companies teaming up to create misinformation during an election.  Hunter Biden is a non-story IMO, but the cover-up should be a major story.
How about candidates running with false narratives to that story and other media companies as well?  Both seemed to happen in this case.

How about candidates running with false narratives to that story and other media companies as well?  Both seemed to happen in this case.
I don't know much about which candidates said what about this story, because I didn't pay attention to it, because I was told by every major media outlet that it was fraudulent.  It turns out they were lying.

I care a lot more about media companies lying to the public than I do about political candidates lying.  

I don't know much about which candidates said what about this story, because I didn't pay attention to it, because I was told by every major media outlet that it was fraudulent.  It turns out they were lying.

I care a lot more about media companies lying to the public than I do about political candidates lying.  
But media companies were lying with them.  Yeah...we know the laptop exists.  What was on it was talked about without evidence...and much of what was talked about has not been verified and that is what came from the likes of Rudy and so on...all pushed through the media as well.

What we know...the FBI has a laptop apparently that belonged to Hunter Biden.  Much of the other claims people are saying are proven...still not so much.

Just take the L.  The sources you claim are so reputable just got caught in a Yuge lie.  
As was Rudy and your guy Trump.  But those lies don't matter, do they?  Ive said the media (and twitter for that matter) were wrong in what they did.  As were the candidates and media that pushed the bogus stuff from the other side.  

But media companies were lying with them.  Yeah...we know the laptop exists.  What was on it was talked about without evidence...and much of what was talked about has not been verified and that is what came from the likes of Rudy and so on...all pushed through the media as well.

What we know...the FBI has a laptop apparently that belonged to Hunter Biden.  Much of the other claims people are saying are proven...still not so much.
Look, I don't care about Hunter Biden.  His laptop could include an signed contract explaining how he was engaging in corruption to enrich himself and his father.  I don't care -- I still would have voted for Biden anyway.  It would not have made an iota of difference in my vote.

I do care about being lied to by the media.  You don't, because this is all tribal for you.  We get it.

Look, I don't care about Hunter Biden.  His laptop could include an signed contract explaining how he was engaging in corruption to enrich himself and his father.  I don't care -- I still would have voted for Biden anyway.  It would not have made an iota of difference in my vote.

I do care about being lied to by the media.  You don't, because this is all tribal for you.  We get it.
Im telling you it was wrong for the media...right and left to lie about the story.  Im telling you I care about being lied to and having it used by both the right and left on that.  So yeah...somehow that means its tribal for me?

As was Rudy and your guy Trump.  But those lies don't matter, do they?  Ive said the media (and twitter for that matter) were wrong in what they did.  As were the candidates and media that pushed the bogus stuff from the other side.  
Rudy is MSM?  A cabal of the sources YOU rely on lied intentionally to help the Biden campaign.  Heck…this might be worse than the Russia lie.  

I will admit I haven't followed this story closely at all.  Trying to play catch-up now.  Can someone explain to me what the big lie from the MSM was?  Did they falsely claim that the laptop was proven not to exist, or is it just that they didn't report on its existence until it was confirmed by the FBI?

Rudy is MSM?  A cabal of the sources YOU rely on lied intentionally to help the Biden campaign.  Heck…this might be worse than the Russia lie.  
It wasn't the lie that was the problem. Media lies all the time. They could have printed their articles explaining why the Hunter Biden laptop is a big nothing burger. 

As Ivan pointed out, it was an unprecedented effort to suppress a legitimate news organization from sharing a story that they verified themselves. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube all blocked the story from being shared and Twitter and FB even banned the NYPost for it. They gave them their account back a week later but barred them from posting the story. This is not supposed to happen in the US and yet it did. Major media collaborated to affect an election weeks before the polls closed. 

It wasn't the lie that was the problem. Media lies all the time. They could have printed their articles explaining why the Hunter Biden laptop is a big nothing burger. 

As Ivan pointed out, it was an unprecedented effort to suppress a legitimate news organization from sharing a story that they verified themselves. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube all blocked the story from being shared and Twitter and FB even banned the NYPost for it. They gave them their account back a week later but barred them from posting the story. This is not supposed to happen in the US and yet it did. Major media collaborated to affect an election weeks before the polls closed. 
So was this the MSM or social media that people are pissed off at?  Did the MSM (CNN, etc.) do any lying regarding this, or was it social media repressing the story?

One other question.  The story was not corroborated at the time.  If they would have all reported this and it turned out to be a false story, would you have any issue with that?  Or would it just be another case of the Fake Media misreporting again?

Chaz McNulty said:
So was this the MSM or social media that people are pissed off at?  Did the MSM (CNN, etc.) do any lying regarding this, or was it social media repressing the story?

One other question.  The story was not corroborated at the time.  If they would have all reported this and it turned out to be a false story, would you have any issue with that?  Or would it just be another case of the Fake Media misreporting again?
The NY Post put the story in their newspaper. They posted it knowing their sources. If we're saying stories should not be put to print until completely verified then the NYT will be running articles 10 years old from now on. 

Chaz McNulty said:

Except they knew it was real.

Heck all The MSM needed on the pee tape and dossier was to get comey to to tell Trump about.   Then it was news.

FreeBaGeL said:
I will admit I haven't followed this story closely at all.  Trying to play catch-up now.  Can someone explain to me what the big lie from the MSM was?  Did they falsely claim that the laptop was proven not to exist, or is it just that they didn't report on its existence until it was confirmed by the FBI?
They claimed it was Russian disinformation.   Heck Twitter banned the New York Post account because of the story.

I read the story that Insein provided but couldn't get past the paywall for the 2nd one.  The first one barely mentions Joe.  Do you have a link to Joe's involvement?
I've read it.    I suggest you dig in.  It's sad the way Joe turned his very sick son into his bagman.

Users who are viewing this thread