What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I’m Back! New and Improved! (2 Viewers)

You mean Robert F Kennedy and his Children's Health Defense (an American activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine activities and has been identified as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines)?  Yes, he makes money off of that group, and since it negatively affects health and lives by actively spreading vaccine misinformation, by definition he is putting profits over health and lives.

Have you considered that your prior opinions on politics and religion and your current opinions on germ theory/covid are simply different manifestations of exactly the same thing and you haven't changed as much as you've shifted focus? 

The need to feel like you're so smart that you see something other people don't is something that you'll probably be a lot happier without. 

Guys, I'ma give you a hint. 

This guy? Likely took a name from a former poster, added a sequel to it, and now posts as if he were that guy. People leave the board all the time. Occam's razor can't even tell you anything because if somebody wants to play with identity, they do it. Any way you look at it, this is a complete waste of your time. This person is either fishing, psychotic, a conspiracy nut, or all of the above, and no amount of logic is going to convince said person not to talk anymore here. Let him and it die of natural causes. 

Cars are the play here. 

are you hurt?

you seem hurt.  

you say provocative things then feign surprise when others push back.  

you didn't come here to have sensible interchange with people.

you have come here to get people riled up.   I am not riled up.  

a number of us have dropped in to say - we know what you are, we know what you are doing and why you are here ...and it isn't good ...for anyone, including you

I would say "run along" but I suspect if you left, it would be very slowly and leave a slimy trail behind you.
Why would the opinion of a stranger on a message board hurt me? You don’t think I’m already aware that my ideas are in the minority? If people disagreeing with me hurt me I’d have probably fallen apart a long time ago. 

If you think you can hurt me you assign  yourself way too much importance. 

Users who are viewing this thread