What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I cant stand my girlfriends mothers cooking (1 Viewer)

MC Gas Money said:
I am not dealing with a roommate again. Did it a few times.

People are too crazy to live with.
Yeah, I'm sure it's the other people.
Ever lived with a gay germaphobe?A crackhead and senile woman?
Honestly, if I were single and looking for a roommate I'd probably love living with a gay germaphobe, if he was tolerable otherwise. Clean. No competition for the ladies. Fashion advice. Sounds perfect, honestly.
Do you know how often germaphobes complain about messes that dont exist?
Do you know it's possible to not care, when it's just a roommate rather than a family member or significant other? Do you also know that all you do is complain, so you should fit right in?
When someone keeps knocking on your door because there is a single coffee cup in the sink it becomes a bit much to take
Yeah, that sounds like hell on earth. Shouldn't you be used to fighting through adversity or something like that? Seems like you'd rather just lay down and quit. You also seem to mostly be upset about the germaphobe stuff. Why mention he was gay, then?
Because I also had to listen to him bang men in his room at night when I came out to the kitchen.

Its tough to hear when you know what is going on in there.
Why does that matter? Would you keep yourself from banging chicks to spare him hearing it? This feels like homophobia to me.

For a "disabled" guy who thinks he's suffered through a lot, you're pretty close-minded.

So an unemployed, entitled, mentally unbalanced mooch who is racist, homophobic, and believes he has a 176 IQ.

I'm thinking your girlfriend's mother ruins the food on purpose.

ConnSKINS26 said:
MC Gas Money said:
ConnSKINS26 said:
MC Gas Money said:
ConnSKINS26 said:
MC Gas Money said:
ConnSKINS26 said:
MC Gas Money said:
cstu said:
MC Gas Money said:
I am not dealing with a roommate again. Did it a few times.

People are too crazy to live with.
Yeah, I'm sure it's the other people.
Ever lived with a gay germaphobe?A crackhead and senile woman?
Honestly, if I were single and looking for a roommate I'd probably love living with a gay germaphobe, if he was tolerable otherwise. Clean. No competition for the ladies. Fashion advice. Sounds perfect, honestly.
Do you know how often germaphobes complain about messes that dont exist?
Do you know it's possible to not care, when it's just a roommate rather than a family member or significant other? Do you also know that all you do is complain, so you should fit right in?
When someone keeps knocking on your door because there is a single coffee cup in the sink it becomes a bit much to take
Yeah, that sounds like hell on earth. Shouldn't you be used to fighting through adversity or something like that? Seems like you'd rather just lay down and quit. You also seem to mostly be upset about the germaphobe stuff. Why mention he was gay, then?
Because I also had to listen to him bang men in his room at night when I came out to the kitchen.Its tough to hear when you know what is going on in there.
Why does that matter? Would you keep yourself from banging chicks to spare him hearing it? This feels like homophobia to me.For a "disabled" guy who thinks he's suffered through a lot, you're pretty close-minded.

So an unemployed, entitled, mentally unbalanced mooch who is racist, homophobic, and believes he has a 176 IQ.

I'm thinking your girlfriend's mother ruins the food on purpose.
Of course I wouldnt stop banging chicks.

Thats biblical love

You pretty much deserve everything you have. You reap what you sow.
Ive never done anything morally wrong in my life.
Minus being a racist?
Its not morally wrong if you dont act on negative feelings. Is it wrong to want to punch a guy who cuts you off in traffic?

Do you think people can change? If I started supporting myself and giving back to my community what would you think then?

Minus being a racist?
And homophobe. Don't forget homophobe.
Im not homophobic. My father is gay.
One doesn't follow the other.
Exactly. He could easily hate his father. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me.......

Minus being a racist?
Exactly. He could easily hate his father. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me.......
I do not because he is gay.

Because of the beatings.

Minus being a racist?
I do not because he is gay.

Because of the beatings.
Do tell. :popcorn:

He beat my mother and me. Until I was 6 and my mother left and he couldnt find us.

He didnt find us til I was a teenager. Spent some time with him but eventually broke my hand while breaking his nose.

Last time I spoke to him he told me was diagnosed with emphyzema and might only have a few years left. I told him I was happy to hear that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minus being a racist?
Its not morally wrong if you dont act on negative feelings. Is it wrong to want to punch a guy who cuts you off in traffic?

Do you think people can change? If I started supporting myself and giving back to my community what would you think then?
Yes. It is morally wrong. Being racist is morally wrong, whether you think it in your head or burn a cross. It is still morally wrong.

Do I think people can change? Yes. Of course they can. Do I think you can change? Not a chance. I've been lucky enough to hear your entire story and there has been no movement towards changing at any point. Why would that change now?

Minus being a racist?
Its not morally wrong if you dont act on negative feelings. Is it wrong to want to punch a guy who cuts you off in traffic?Do you think people can change? If I started supporting myself and giving back to my community what would you think then?
Yes. It is morally wrong. Being racist is morally wrong, whether you think it in your head or burn a cross. It is still morally wrong.Do I think people can change? Yes. Of course they can. Do I think you can change? Not a chance. I've been lucky enough to hear your entire story and there has been no movement towards changing at any point. Why would that change now?
Youve been speaking to me for less than 6 months. In that time I have taken steps forward career wise. My plans are to change and get better.You guys will know once I do all that.

I love it when people gloat about things they haven't don't yet. "I'll show you all when I'm_____(still a loser)!

Minus being a racist?
Its not morally wrong if you dont act on negative feelings. Is it wrong to want to punch a guy who cuts you off in traffic?Do you think people can change? If I started supporting myself and giving back to my community what would you think then?
Yes. It is morally wrong. Being racist is morally wrong, whether you think it in your head or burn a cross. It is still morally wrong.Do I think people can change? Yes. Of course they can. Do I think you can change? Not a chance. I've been lucky enough to hear your entire story and there has been no movement towards changing at any point. Why would that change now?
Youve been speaking to me for less than 6 months. In that time I have taken steps forward career wise. My plans are to change and get better.You guys will know once I do all that.
I'll believe it when I see it, Em.

Minus being a racist?
I am really not em

When I get myself back on my feet and write my novel will you read a free copy of it?

All FBG's can have a free copy.

Minus being a racist?
I am really not em

When I get myself back on my feet and write my novel will you read a free copy of it?

I don't think you are Em. I think you are exactly like Em.

Its not shtick.

Im nothing like em.

Will you read the book shiek? Its a sci-fi, nothing like the turner diaries or anything.

Does anyone want to read it if its free?

Minus being a racist?
I am really not em

He does bear a strong resemblance to Em... but even Em isn't as sad a sack as this guy, who is just flat-out pitiful.

Minus being a racist?
I am really not emWhen I get myself back on my feet and write my novel will you read a free copy of it?

He does bear a strong resemblance to Em... but even Em isn't as sad a sack as this guy, who is just flat-out pitiful.
Just as long as you would never think I would work at Walgreens.

Its not shtick.

Im nothing like em.

Will you read the book shiek? Its a sci-fi, nothing like the turner diaries or anything.

A book about your life is sci-fi? :confused: Sure. I'll read it.
Its not about my life. Its a novel.

Im thinking of catcher in the rye in space.

You will really read it?
With that description? Oh yeah. You have piqued my interest.

I am really not emWhen I get myself back on my feet and write my novel will you read a free copy of it?

Refresh my memory so I don't have to backtrack... where do you work again?

Its not shtick.

Im nothing like em.

A book about your life is sci-fi? :confused: Sure. I'll read it.
Its not about my life. Its a novel.Im thinking of catcher in the rye in space.

You will really read it?
With that description? Oh yeah. You have piqued my interest.
I will let the boards know when its done. Will be a little longer than a novella though.

Overall im planning a trilogy

Im in between things at the moment.

In the past ive been.....

Sandwich artist

HVAC installer

Gas attendant

Prep cook

Waiter

Delivery person (auto parts and flowers)

Custodian

Im in between things at the moment.

In the past ive been.....

Sandwich artist

HVAC installer

Gas attendant

Prep cook

Waiter

Delivery person (auto parts and flowers)

Custodian
Why did you lose all those jobs?

Users who are viewing this thread