What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I cant stand my girlfriends mothers cooking (1 Viewer)

Yes. It is morally wrong. Being racist is morally wrong, whether you think it in your head or burn a cross. It is still morally wrong.Do I think people can change? Yes. Of course they can. Do I think you can change? Not a chance. I've been lucky enough to hear your entire story and there has been no movement towards changing at any point. Why would that change now?
Youve been speaking to me for less than 6 months. In that time I have taken steps forward career wise. My plans are to change and get better.You guys will know once I do all that.
I'll believe it when I see it, Em.
I am really not emWhen I get myself back on my feet and write my novel will you read a free copy of it?

All FBG's can have a free copy.
I don't think you are Em. I think you are exactly like Em.
He does bear a strong resemblance to Em... but even Em isn't as sad a sack as this guy, who is just flat-out pitiful.
Just as long as you would never think I would work at Walgreens.
Refresh my memory so I don't have to backtrack... where do you work again?
Im in between things at the moment.

In the past ive been.....

Sandwich artist

HVAC installer

Gas attendant

Prep cook

Waiter

Delivery person (auto parts and flowers)

Custodian
Why did you lose all those jobs?
I quit almost all of them. Some were several stints in different places.

Why did you quit?
Once because I moved.All the others because I just wasnt happy or I was disrespected in some way.
I find this easy to believe.
Not for any valid. I was always one of, typically the, most fast and efficient worker.

When you are handsome, tall, fit and intelligent people tend to disrespect you so they can feel better about their inadequacy

Why did you quit?
Once because I moved.All the others because I just wasnt happy or I was disrespected in some way.
Not for any valid. I was always one of, typically the, most fast and efficient worker.

When you are handsome, tall, fit and intelligent people tend to disrespect you so they can feel better about their inadequacy
Wait I thought you were disrespected by society because of your crippling disability.

Why did you quit?
Not for any valid. I was always one of, typically the, most fast and efficient worker.When you are handsome, tall, fit and intelligent people tend to disrespect you so they can feel better about their inadequacy
Wait I thought you were disrespected by society because of your crippling disability.
Thats outside of work. I was talking about in a proffesional setting.

Why did you quit?

Testify brother! When will the tall, fit and intelligent white men finally catch a break?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you quit?
Not for any valid. I was always one of, typically the, most fast and efficient worker.When you are handsome, tall, fit and intelligent people tend to disrespect you so they can feel better about their inadequacy
A setting where geniuses can spell any damn way they want?

Why did you quit?
Testify brother! When will the tall, fit and intelligent white men finally catch a break?
We wont. They hate us.

Why did you quit?
I dont average 200 posts a day by editing myself

The grammar nazi shtick is old pal.

You can come up with better stuff than this.

Why did you quit?

You better get to work if you want to average 200 a day.

Why did you quit?
I dont average 200 posts a day by editing myselfThe grammar nazi shtick is old pal.

Its only 7 pm

Why did you quit?

So your focus is on quantity, not quality? As if that wasn't abundantly clear already.

Why did you quit?

Oh no. Now you done gone and gived him a challenge. And the onslaught of posts begins in 3....2....1

Why did you quit?
I dont average 200 posts a day by editing myselfThe grammar nazi shtick is old pal.

So your focus is on quantity, not quality? As if that wasn't abundantly clear already.
This is america isnt it?

Just as long as you would never think I would work at Walgreens.
Again, you are making fun of him for doing better than you. :shrug:
Do you really think anything he says is true?
Do I believe he works at Walgreens? Yes. Do I believe you don't have a job? Yes. Do I think that means he's doing better than you? Yes.
He's a 22 year old who thinks he knows everything... Who wasn't like that at 22? Sure he is def a little #### stain, but at least he is gainfully employed (highly doubt someone lies about being a ####### shift leader at Walgreens), and has goals (however low the bar may be doesn't matter in this case), and tries to accomplish things. He'd either like to climb the ladder at Walgreens or become a CPA. I think he'll accomplish something along those lines.

So to summarize, he at 22 who hasn't accomplished much and lives in the hardest hit area during the recession is light years ahead of you. I think the spread will continue to grow as he eventually lands that assistant to the regional manager job :thumbup:

Nobody is light years ahead of me because im on a completely different scale. Im an excellent natural artist who is destined to leave a mark pn history, not be some working stiff for a paycheck.

i never understood the "i don't care about spelling" shtick. i can spell everything right without trying... it's not that hard.

Nobody is light years ahead of me because im on a completely different scale. Im an excellent natural artist who is destined to leave a mark pn history, not be some working stiff for a paycheck.
Put up or shut up :shrug:
Ive been doing art my entire life and refining my skills. I havent completely decided what I want my masterpiece to be. My values are entirely different than most. Im not concerned with just making a good living. Im concerned with my artistic expression so I judge myself on a completely different scale.

Ive been doing art my entire life and refining my skills. I havent completely decided what I want my masterpiece to be. My values are entirely different than most. Im not concerned with just making a good living. Im concerned with my artistic expression so I judge myself on a completely different scale.
Is that Christo's scale?

I think we need to see some pics of your art at this point.

Who knows, you might find a buyer.

Is that Christo's scale?
No its an artistic scale. I dont look up to businessmen or CEO's. I look up to artists, writers and musician . I dont consider myself a failure because my work isnt done. It wont be done til im dead.

My life experiences are the ingredients of my masterpiece. As bad as they have been I can use them to create something.

I made an account but cant submit pics because the mobile browser keeps cutting off the TOS button so I cant click it

Whats an easier site to submit pics?

I made an imageshack

https://imageshack.com/my/images

Did these at 19-20. Only images I was ever able to scan. Im especially proud of the owl
That link doesn't go to your pictures just to the main Imageshack page.
https://imageshack.com/i/nffgws6jDoes that work?

Supposed to be 6 drawings
Better than you could possibly imagine.
:lmao: it's been a long time since I've laughed until my sides hurt.

Ty

If this were something to insult a lot of people would be posting. But would rather say nothing than give me any sort of compliment on even a drawing.

Technically aristocrat didnt even give me a compliment. He just said the owl was the best.

Ty

If this were something to insult a lot of people would be posting. But would rather say nothing than give me any sort of compliment on even a drawing.

Technically aristocrat didnt even give me a compliment. He just said the owl was the best.
I was inspired enough to name each of your art photos. :shrug:

i never understood the "i don't care about spelling" shtick. i can spell everything right without trying... it's not that hard.
Who cares if you dont understand it?
He's really progressing quickly through his life cycle as a poster this time. He starts out whining about his lot in life, then moves to angry /aggressive responses to other posters and finally the denouement when he calls for a Mod to block his username so he's not tempted to post here. Lather, rinse, repeat for each of his identities.

Users who are viewing this thread