What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I finally found something I'm great at: Cornhole (1 Viewer)

Cornhole is currently on ESPN2....

I'm learning some stuff. It looks like they never flip the bag when throwing it. They all keep it flat with a little spin.

Bold strategy, Cotton.

College cornhole championship is on now...ESPN2.  :thumbup:

Next to bowling and the NFL, this might be the most exciting sport to watch on TV. 

5 years later and the visual of someone "hopping" on every cornhole throw (and being SORE the next day as a result) still has me :lmao:

I mean....what's next?  A degenerative shoulder injury resulting from unorthodox beer pong technique?

5 years later and the visual of someone "hopping" on every cornhole throw (and being SORE the next day as a result) still has me :lmao:

I mean....what's next?  A degenerative shoulder injury resulting from unorthodox beer pong technique?
I think I developed a shoulder issue from playing too much Guitar Hero when that was a thing.

My family plays cornhole at every get together and has an annual tournament.  None of us our "great", but we have some pretty good players.  Niece's husband and I are 2-time defending champs.  We have our names on a trophy and championship t-shirts and everything.  :lmao:    

I finally finished my own set of boards this weekend.

Played some Cornhole today. Reading the FBG while watching Mission Impossible and notice s thread that I had not noticed before. How did I not see this in the 5 years? First couple of pages are pure gold! Where you at @Willie Neslon

I saw this and of course I would be honored to represent the country. I'm going to look into how you can qualify if in fact it happens. It's funny that in the article they mention Bush's Beans as a sponsor. I was approached by them a few years ago but nothing came of it. I guess they have become really active in the sport.

I had a milestone birthday recently and my wife made a cornhole cake. It was shaped like a cornhole board and had little jelly candies as the bags. My friend said i should try to throw one of the candies in the hole before we cut the cake. So i did. From about 8-10 feet away I swished it. Nothing but good luck ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread