What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have lost 2 weeks in a row and now have to win (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting killed too...cuz last week I started Martin(just picked up Fitz this week)...i have mcgahee and portis, kevin jones, randy moss, a. gates...they all are playing so bad.Neone else's season goin down the drain and have to win this week?

Im getting killed too...cuz last week I started Martin(just picked up Fitz this week)...i have mcgahee and portis, kevin jones, randy moss, a. gates...they all are playing so bad.

Neone else's season goin down the drain and have to win this week?
:ptts:

Thanks for the update, I was just wondering how your team was doing.
That line is great sig material and puts my thoughts about alot of people's posts into one great line. Thanks.In fact.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Im getting killed too...cuz last week I started Martin(just picked up Fitz this week)...i have mcgahee and portis, kevin jones, randy moss, a. gates...they all are playing so bad.

No Benson?

No Benson?
lol...noticed that too.

That is not my full team...but I did have him and dropped him once his knee got strained.....its not a keeper league
I'll give you credit for coming back, after the abuse you took in this thread...

yah no kidding .. ppl are HARSH around these parts ..
Well, if you talk about your own team, which nobody cares about, they'll tell you that.Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with that. Nobody wants to hear how your specific team got hit with injuries, or got unlucky, etc. If it takes a harsh comment to keep that at a minimum, I'm not that opposed to it.

That is not my full team...but I did have him and dropped him once his knee got strained.....its not a keeper league
HOW IS HE GOING TO LEAD THE WAY IF YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE HIM THE CHANCE?!?!??

No kidding. Sheesh. Hey, you think you could list the rosters of all your league mates and the top 20 free agents at each position for both of your leagues in your sig? That way we'll be better informed to help you out.

No kidding. Sheesh. Hey, you think you could list the rosters of all your league mates and the top 20 free agents at each position for both of your leagues in your sig? That way we'll be better informed to help you out.
Dicey.........I like it! A little FA humor with Shark Pool content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread