What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I know this is gonna sound crazy (1 Viewer)

Badm

Footballguy
Rotoworld) Bills WR Roscoe Parrish has been running with the first team offense in practice this week.

Analysis: It was thought that rookie James Hardy would take over while Josh Reed was out because Hardy was the one who replaced him in-game after Reed's injury occurred. Parrish, though, offers more experience and knows the offense better. Neither player is a recommended fantasy play against the Jets this week.

Yes I am desparate this week and I am probably drinking the FF Roscoe juice too heavily, but what are your thoughts. I did some checking on WR2 vs the Jets this year. I hope I didnt screw up these stats, but with the punt return yards, I think Roscoe may be a decent start this week with alot of upside to him. Of course I have never in my life seen hm catch a pass, but his stats show he has..... :)

Jets vs...

Mia Camirillo 3-37

NE Walker 7-72

KC Mark Bradley 5-42-1

SD Buster 3-43............chambers 1-27

OAK This was a bust. Either zero catches or horrible.

ARI Boldin 10-119

Cinc Mr. Ocho 5-57

I think Mr. Roscoe can put up 4-50 at a minimum and in PPR with punt return yards, he is a good play. If by chance he catches a TD, he'll be a top 20 WR this week. Someone knock some sense into to me....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rotoworld) Bills WR Roscoe Parrish has been running with the first team offense in practice this week.Analysis: It was thought that rookie James Hardy would take over while Josh Reed was out because Hardy was the one who replaced him in-game after Reed's injury occurred. Parrish, though, offers more experience and knows the offense better. Neither player is a recommended fantasy play against the Jets this week. Yes I am desparate this week and I am probably drinking the FF Roscoe juice too heavily, but what are your thoughts. I did some checking on WR2 vs the Jets this year. I hope I didnt screw up these stats, but with the punt return yards, I think Roscoe may be a decent start this week with alot of upside to him. Of course I have never in my life seen hm catch a pass, but his stats show he has.....:)Jets vs...Mia Camirillo 3-37NE Walker 7-72KC Mark Bradley 5-42-1SD Buster 3-43............chambers 1-27OAK This was a bust. Either zero catches or horrible.ARI Boldin 10-119Cinc Mr. Ocho 5-57I think Mr. Roscoe can put up 4-50 at a minimum and in PPR with punt return yards, he is a good play. If by chance he catches a TD, he'll be a top 20 WR this week. Someone knock come sense into to me....
Same boat here. Thinking of rolling with Parrish if he is starter.

This is about the epitome of high risk/high reward. He could have a huge day, because of a couple big plays, or he could go 2 for 15.

Previous Roscoe Parrish starts:

Week 10 2005: 0-0 0

Week 2 2006: 1-4 0

Week 5 2007: 6-37 0 Rush 1-(-3) 0

Week 11 2007: 1-47 1TD

Week 13 2007: 4-36 0

Good luck

Previous Roscoe Parrish starts:Week 10 2005: 0-0 0Week 2 2006: 1-4 0Week 5 2007: 6-37 0 Rush 1-(-3) 0Week 11 2007: 1-47 1TDWeek 13 2007: 4-36 0Good luck
I know this. but he wasn't starting in these games. Shall we pull up other WRs stats who didn't start and then show their starting numbers? Hixon and Moore come to mind... I know Roscoe doesn't have the talent they do, but we are talking about just a one week filler.

PlasmaDogPlasma said:
Previous Roscoe Parrish starts:Week 10 2005: 0-0 0Week 2 2006: 1-4 0Week 5 2007: 6-37 0 Rush 1-(-3) 0Week 11 2007: 1-47 1TDWeek 13 2007: 4-36 0Good luck
I'd expect him to post similar to his 2007 stats, which in PPR with return yards warrants a spot start. Factoring in return yards, I'm sure he was 10+ points in each of those games. I'd hazard most folks desperate at WR would take that.

badSSmofo said:
I know Roscoe doesn't have the talent they do, but we are talking about just a one week filler.
I wouldn't say that.He just needs the opportunity like Moore had. Plus lets not forget, the Bills are not a big passing team. He might have the talent, but he doesn't have the right opportunity to be a big success.

Users who are viewing this thread