What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (6 Viewers)

The "3-wheel car" lady on the Liberty Mutual Commercial needs to driven off a cliff in a 3-wheel car.

Nails on a chalkboard for me.

-QG

The heavy rotation of the same commercials over and over again throughout the NBA playoffs so far has made me hate a lot of commercials, but the standouts right now are the Burger King spots with the McConaughey voice overs and the Mountain Dew adds with Morgan Freeman. Super annoying when played with this frequency.

I want someone to slap her silly for throwing that guitar out the window.  That's just wrong. 
Agreed, although she should be slapped for throwing all of it out the window (or arrested if it was real life).  The guy is pathetic for not catching any of it and instead letting it get smashed at his feet.  He really couldn't catch the guitar?  Come on.  I don't get how they thought this would motivate people, especially men, to buy DirectTV.  Just an idiotic commercial IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best commercial getting high play right now.  Everytime my kid is in the room when this plays he laughs hysterically, and gets something out between laughs to the effect of "you text in full sentences too."

This one is good, far better than most of the others.  I still see other versions at a 10 to 1 ratio, so I don't know why this is getting so little play.
I don't like the McGruff ad, but not because of the writing.  The actors don't pull it off.

The first two cops sound angry.  The only one who seems to be playfully teasing him with dog-talk is the last, lady cop.  If the other two actors delivered their lines more like her, I'd be on board.  As it is, it comes off dumb.

I don't like the McGruff ad, but not because of the writing.  The actors don't pull it off.

The first two cops sound angry.  The only one who seems to be playfully teasing him with dog-talk is the last, lady cop.  If the other two actors delivered their lines more like her, I'd be on board.  As it is, it comes off dumb.
Maybe they are just d-bags.  Sorry, playing the role as d-bags.

That one and the incessant spectrum commercials have almost driven me back to a dial up modem and t.v. antenna.
I like the spectrum spots with the monsters. Especially the mummy and the werewolf.   :shrug:   I join and applaud your hate for the DirecTV ads, though.  

I like the spectrum spots with the monsters. Especially the mummy and the werewolf.   :shrug:   I join and applaud your hate for the DirecTV ads, though.  
It's not that add campaign. It's one with a woman spokesperson just giving a vanilla charter=good everything else=bad/dumb talk through. Maybe it's a regional campaign. Somehow I'm failing to find a link to any of these.

It's not that add campaign. It's one with a woman spokesperson just giving a vanilla charter=good everything else=bad/dumb talk through. Maybe it's a regional campaign. Somehow I'm failing to find a link to any of these.
Ah, roger that.  Don't think I've seen those. 

Can they please move on from the stupid cheeze-it spots?  

"Do you always put Cheez-it grooves on your sandwich!!!???!11??"

The cheese ball with Grover's voice is so annoying. And has never been funny. 

Any Panera commercial.  They all feature people that eat like famished pigs and a female narrator with the most annoying (and sometimes major vocal fry) voice possible.  I actually really like Panera and their commercials make me not want to go there. 

The guy entering federal witness protection who turns it down cuz they give him a boring, tan SUV.  

Nah, I'll go get beaten with a baseball bat and thrown in the East River cuz they're giving me a tan Ford Escape.

Why not accept the new identity and house and say "hey, can I just keep my black Audi?  No biggie, right?"

Dumb.

The guy entering federal witness protection who turns it down cuz they give him a boring, tan SUV.  

Nah, I'll go get beaten with a baseball bat and thrown in the East River cuz they're giving me a tan Ford Escape.

Why not accept the new identity and house and say "hey, can I just keep my black Audi?  No biggie, right?"

Dumb.
Especially since this isn't 1995.  Everyone has an Audi now.

there is this dopey TV google assistant commercial on now.  husband and wife in giant all glass house, like millions, watching tv, when dopey dad asks who,the actor is.  he laughs like a serial killer when his young daughter wanders in and says she is hungry.  dopey dad asks assistant for nearest greek restaurant....3 options come up, 2 are downtown manhattan and 1 is midtown.  so, where does this live, cause that house ain’t in manhattan.  also, his young daughter is hungry so he needs a greek restaurant.  stupid all around.

there is this dopey TV google assistant commercial on now.  husband and wife in giant all glass house, like millions, watching tv, when dopey dad asks who,the actor is.  he laughs like a serial killer when his young daughter wanders in and says she is hungry.  dopey dad asks assistant for nearest greek restaurant....3 options come up, 2 are downtown manhattan and 1 is midtown.  so, where does this live, cause that house ain’t in manhattan.  also, his young daughter is hungry so he needs a greek restaurant.  stupid all around.
:greatposting:  That guy annoys the crap out of me.

also, idiotic car commercial with a land rover i think, car pulls into gated house with white huskies running loose and the car kinda is surrounded by dogs, who cower away.  are those his dogs, if so, why is he running them over?  don’t get it.

I generally dispise all the With A Coke commercials (you know where they’re rattling off pizza styles like theirs is the best but all agree it goes best with a coke) but I really hate that latest one where people are suggesting tailgate food or something and someone says hummus and then some old Texas guy says “HumWhat?”

Dumb.
The worst part is I believe the "boring" SUV they are trying to give him is actually a Lexus.  Yeah, I'd risk my life to not have to drive a Lexus. :rolleyes:  

They are running the Discover card commercials non-stop during the NHL Playoffs and both are making my ears bleed. 

The Asian girl singing "mo money, mo monaeeey" 

The AA woman talking about notifications and then the dog walk over and shakes toilet water on here. Her scream could scare a ghost out of your house. 

They are running the Discover card commercials non-stop during the NHL Playoffs and both are making my ears bleed. 

The Asian girl singing "mo money, mo monaeeey" 

The AA woman talking about notifications and then the dog walk over and shakes toilet water on here. Her scream could scare a ghost out of your house. 
Racist.

I know I wouldn't even consider a Chevy if I was ever in the market for a new car, no matter my price range.
Speaking of Chevy - how about all those commercials of theirs with "real people" talking about the type of car. Lo and behold, a CHEVY happens to be the answer to their questions.

As an added level of stupidity, there's one where they ask people to name the three things they want in a car, then show them a CHEVY that has all those things! :wall:  

Users who are viewing this thread