What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (6 Viewers)

That one is horrible, she looks fake as #### with her giant chompers fake smile.

Now at least Charlize Theron is in skimpy clothing and rolling around in water in her commercial.
Life must really suck when you can't appreciate the small things, like the beauty of a gorgeous woman.

I think they are referred to as a Mare.

HTH

Car commercials make me hyper stabby, but there is one with the kid who wakes up on Christmas and runs to the window to look at his driveway for a new car.  Then they do this at different ages until he is an adult and the car is in the driveway.  I am sure most of your 5 -9 - 14 year olds wake up on Christmas looking for a new car in the driveway.

This Apple commercial where the girl shares her iphone earphones with some stranger and then they dance in the Millennial Matrix has got to be a social experiment to see how many murders a commercial can cause... right?

How bout the girl with the freakishly long arms hugging the Christmas present car.  Stretch Armstrong.  

Who asked for the ability to do this anyway?

People are really bored, aren't they?
Reminds me of that Motorola commercial where they were like "remember 2007? Smart Phones OMG!" Do I really need to upgrade and pay $1,000 in order to animate my face with some terrible emoji?

I don't buy dominoes or any chain pizza really. Anyone know how much it costs to insure your pizza? Are their tiers based on amount of toppings?

If you have an outbreak of Skittles on your body you should probably stay home.

You should never eat a Skittles that you have plucked from someone else's body.

I don't want to consume any food that's portrayed as an outbreak that's plucked off of a body part and eaten by someone else.

We were watching Survivor last night and the Verizon/Pixel commercial comes on.  My wife has the remote and realizes we started watching late, so starts to fast forward.  I yell, "Wait! Maybe this is the time he gets run over!"  Wife and son look at me like I'm crazy, so I explain myself.  Wife now looks at me like I'm a stupid idiot, but son is cracking up.  He says, "Ooooh.  I'm going to start doing that with that annoying Chevy guy.  Maybe one of the cars will suddenly turn on and hit him."

My son is now convinced they are just messing with us by putting them in the middle of a highway in the more recent Chevy commercials.

DallasDMac said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
You can't possibly tell me you haven't seen that Mountain Dew commercial with Danny McBride.  It's on every 4 seconds, on every channel.
I watch very little live TV. I DVR everything and skip commercials. When we do watch live TV, we pretty much auto-mute commercial breaks. Also, I have no idea who Danny McBride is.
This begs the question, then... why are you in this thread?

If you have an outbreak of Skittles on your body you should probably stay home.

You should never eat a Skittles that you have plucked from someone else's body.

I don't want to consume any food that's portrayed as an outbreak that's plucked off of a body part and eaten by someone else.
I like that one. Contract the Rainbow!

Brunette chicklet in a convenience store takes a Diet Coke out of the case.

"Look, here's the thing about Diet Coke. [takes long gulp] It's delicious. It makes me feel good. Life is short, if you want to live in a yurt....yurt it up! You wanna run a marathon, I mean, that sounds super hard but, okay! I mean, just do you, whatever that is. And if you're in the mood for a Diet Coke, have a Diet Coke."

"Diet Coke. Because I can."

:gunshot: 

Brunette chicklet in a convenience store takes a Diet Coke out of the case.

"Look, here's the thing about Diet Coke. [takes long gulp] It's delicious. It makes me feel good. Life is short, if you want to live in a yurt....yurt it up! You wanna run a marathon, I mean, that sounds super hard but, okay! I mean, just do you, whatever that is. And if you're in the mood for a Diet Coke, have a Diet Coke."

"Diet Coke. Because I can."

:gunshot: 
And just saw an even more inane one with a male spokesman. WTF is happening? I feel like maybe Diet Coke is more dangerous than they're letting on, if I need to give myself permission to enjoy it. 

And just saw an even more inane one with a male spokesman. WTF is happening? I feel like maybe Diet Coke is more dangerous than they're letting on, if I need to give myself permission to enjoy it. 
Right.  If this is going to be considered an indulgence, I'm just going to go ahead and have a regular one.

This is not really about any one commercial--but rather about an entire series of commercials.  I find the new State Farm agent in the Chris Paul (NBA) commercials to be horribly annoying.  

Range Rover exec #1: We need to figure out a way to convince environmentally-conscious people to buy Range Rovers.

Range Rover exec #2: Hmmm. What if we hired a stunt driver to desecrate an ancient Chinese historical site with one of our SUVs?

Range Rover exec #1: Wait, that doesn't sound environmentally friendly at all.

Range Rover exec #2: Yeah, but here's the catch: he's driving a hybrid!

Range Rover exec #1: Brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread