What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

@icon - should I buy a new Bronco or new Jeep? (1 Viewer)

If anyone is interested, there's a pretty insightful interview with Ford's CEO Jim Farley on the Armchair Expert, Dax Shepherds podcast. Jim is a very personable guy who gives some good insight into who Ford is and what it represents today. I have never been a Ford guy, but after listening to this podcast, it resurrected my viewing of the Ford Bronco thread, so there's that...

He recently took a 3-day road trip across the West in the new F-150 Lightning EV that he talks about amongst other things. Pretty interesting listen.

BTW, Jim is Chris Farley's cousin. You can see (and hear) the resemblance.

Interview with Jim Farley

I’d love to get a Bronco, but was hesitant since it’s a Ford. I’m glad they seem to be working out.

Now, looking at Bronco vs. 4 runner, but refuse to pay a markup. Will look at Land Cruiser when released as an option.
I don't know about the 4 runner market, but if you're patient and willing to expand your search nationally, you can find a Bronco that is not above sticker. I found one I wanted after about a month of searching for exactly MSRP. Was about 5 hours away.

Users who are viewing this thread