What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Detailed Stat Projections are LIVE (1 Viewer)

After spending some time perusing this, it's great stuff. Thanks again, @Joe Bryant! My only 2 leagues are a dynasty & a redraft IDP, so the improved focus on both of these aspects is greatly appreciated. 

2 requests: 

1. Would be very helpful to be able to view more than 1 category of player, and/or all players. For example, if rather than drop-downs for each position you had checkboxes for each that could be clicked/unclicked, it would be really useful. That way I can view say, DL/DT/DE, or ILB/OLB/ and ignore safeties & DBs, etc. Or I could check all defensive players categories and ignore offense, etc. 

2. Same request, but for the Projectors.  As-is, I can view Anthony, or John, or Jason, or all 3, but I can't just view Anthony & John, for example. No offense to Jason - just using that as an example. 

Last edited by a moderator:
After spending some time perusing this, it's great stuff. Thanks again, @Joe Bryant! My only 2 leagues are a dynasty & a redraft IDP, so the improved focus on both of these aspects is greatly appreciated. 

2 requests: 

1. Would be very helpful to be able to view more than 1 category of player, and/or all players. For example, if rather than drop-downs for each position you had checkboxes for each that could be clicked/unclicked, it would be really useful. That way I can view say, DL/DT/DE, or ILB/OLB/ and ignore safeties & DBs, etc. Or I could check all defensive players categories and ignore offense, etc. 

2. Same request, but for the Projectors.  As-is, I can view Anthony, or John, or Jason, or all 3, but I can't just view Anthony & John, for example. No offense to Jason - just using that as an example. 
You can click on "LB", "DL" or "DB" and get all the different categories separated by general position.  However it would be helpful if you could click on all IDP to get a combined board for just IDP's or a category that lists all players (offense included) then you get a makeshift combined draft board of everyone.  

You can click on "LB", "DL" or "DB" and get all the different categories separated by general position.  However it would be helpful if you could click on all IDP to get a combined board for just IDP's or a category that lists all players (offense included) then you get a makeshift combined draft board of everyone.  
That and also I tend to punt DBs as the kickers of IDP. So for me, I’d love to be able to show DL/LB without DB.

Checkboxes for displaying would solve everything. 

That and also I tend to punt DBs as the kickers of IDP. So for me, I’d love to be able to show DL/LB without DB.

Checkboxes for displaying would solve everything. 

Thanks. I don't think we'll be able to change it to a checkbox thing for this year as we have a ton of other things we're trying to get done. But I agree more flexibility would be cool. For now, I think we'll have to work with what we have there.

One thing we WILL fix though is the rankings view (not the projections) is broken. Now when you go to https://www.footballguys.com/rankings?pos=db&type=redraft&scoring=ppr&excludedstaffers=&leagueid=Select+League you see the positions horizontally across the top. There is an IDP button to show all IDP. But there is also a broken button the far right to the right of the TD position that is whited out. It says "MORE". If you click that, you can see all the IDP position rankings. I'm not sure what we did that it's whited out but that will be made more clear ASAP. 

Users who are viewing this thread