What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDPers making a jump in 2016 to pick up in 2015 as a stash? (1 Viewer)

Robison still started and is starting on early depth chart, but Hunter played 3rd downs early in Vikings/Seattle game. 

Ben Heeney looks to be a 3 down ILB for Raiders.  He has the green dot.

Not enough to make the top 76 LB in any FBG dynasty ranking however.  Geez.  

massraider said:
Ben Heeney looks to be a 3 down ILB for Raiders.  He has the green dot.

Not enough to make the top 76 LB in any FBG dynasty ranking however.  Geez.  
Yup.  Similarly, while not wearing the dot, Barron didn't make it in the LB or S rankings.  I hate to be a hater, but the IDP rankings onsite leave a lot to be desired.

Yup.  Similarly, while not wearing the dot, Barron didn't make it in the LB or S rankings.  I hate to be a hater, but the IDP rankings onsite leave a lot to be desired.
It's been quite a while since Jene's LB Tier update.  Hopefully it comes out soon as draft season is beginning.

It's been quite a while since Jene's LB Tier update.  Hopefully it comes out soon as draft season is beginning.
That's a fine article, but the rankings are the place a lot of people start.  Barron and Heeney nowhere to be found, who else isn't there?

Jonathan Casillas at WLB for Giants or Keenan Robinson?  Ourlads shows Casillas currently.

Jonathan Casillas at WLB for Giants or Keenan Robinson?  Ourlads shows Casillas currently.
I don't think you can expect much from either.  I have always liked Robinson but it doesn't look like he is getting the opportunity.  I would think you might have better choices elsewhere.

JCas. 

And last week starting at MLB next to JCas and DKennard at MLB was... Kelvin Sheppard.  Brinkley came in with the 2s.

Last week Giants.com reported Sheppard had moved ahead in the MLB competition and it was reported almost nowhere -- including their own depth chart which has Brinkley at #1. 

Users who are viewing this thread