What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If Owens retired today (1 Viewer)

dkeato

Footballguy
Does Owens make it on a first ballot? I say no, but he would get in eventually.

How about Holt?

Is Harrison a first ballot HOF candidate?

Harrison: yes.

Owens: yes.

Holt: no.

Moss: no.

Holt will make it in barring unforeseen injury. Moss will only make it in if he returns to an elite player for 3-4 years.

Jury is still out on the rest of them (incl CJ & Smith).

Harrison: yes.Owens: yes.Holt: no.Moss: no.Holt will make it in barring unforeseen injury. Moss will only make it in if he returns to an elite player for 3-4 years.Jury is still out on the rest of them (incl CJ & Smith).
All four of these guys are hall of famers....probably if they never play another game, imo. The only way they don't play another game is a death, as I think Harrison is 34, Owens 33, Holt 31 and Moss 30. Rice played till he was 84 years old.....but even if these guys just play another 3-4 years, all will have 15,000+ yards receiving....and I'll say Harrison will be #2 all time yards receiving, Holt #3, Owens #5 and Moss....anywhere from #3 to #7

:lmao:

It appears that dkeato's threads which clearly belong in the Shark Pool are automatically shunted to the FFA.

It's like they're afraid he'll start selling a shirt or a sit-down poster.

:lmao:

:lmao:It appears that dkeato's threads which clearly belong in the Shark Pool are automatically shunted to the FFA.It's like they're afraid he'll start selling a shirt or a sit-down poster. :lmao:
If only we could get them redirected to the Test Forum.

Owens is already ranked 4th in recieving TDs.

He needs another 50 receptions to move into the top 10 in that category.

He needs another 500 recieving yards to move into the top 10 in that category.

He's currently 41st in yards from scrimmage and with 1000 yards this year will pass Don Maynard, Michael Irvin, Charlie Joiner, Jimmy Smith, Eddie George, Ernest Byner and Irving Fryar.

He's currently tied for 9th in rush/rec TDs (with John Riggins). If he gets 10 TDs this season, he'll pass Walter Payton.

I'd say a season where he gets: 70-1000-10 will make him a lock (if he's not one already) for the HOF.

Harrison IMO is already in.

Moss, Owens and Harrison are mortal locks. Moss/Owens may get passed on first ballot because of personality issues, but they absolutely positively deserve first ballot status.

Users who are viewing this thread