What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If Steve Smith Played The Bears (1 Viewer)

He would've caught 208 passes for 3,096 yards and 16 TDs.

Not bad.
If Bret Farverah played the Bears every week he'd have 48 INTs and 0 TDs....what's your point, guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
If one man can build a house in 50 days, then 50 men can build a house in one day. 1200 men can build a house in one hour; 72000 men can build a house in a minute.That's what I like about figures; they don't lie.

Not bad.
If Bret Farverah played the Bears every week he'd have 48 INTs and 0 TDs....what's your point, guy?
Just so we know, whats mr Favre's record vs the bears over the last.....oh I don't know................... 10 yrs???

Not bad.
Just so we know, whats mr Favre's record vs the bears over the last.....oh I don't know................... 10 yrs???
Probably pretty damn good. In fact that was sort of my point. "On pace" stats are cute but meaningless.

Not bad.
Probably pretty damn good. In fact that was sort of my point. "On pace" stats are cute but meaningless.
Not sure why you missed the fact that I was merely having some fun -- as well as pointing out the incredible games Smith had against the Bears this season. I'd say two games like that are worth making note of because he was off-the-charts against the Bears in those games. It's one thing for a player to have a monstrous game against a team, but to be even better and even more monstrous in the second game? Smith was downright sick against the Bears this season.

If I'm a Bears fan I'm calling for the Defnesive Coordinator to tied to a post and Footballs thrown at him for 15 minutes.

How the Heck do you game plan, against a WR that KILLED you earlier in the season, with:

1 on 1 Coverage?? :loco:

And then to go into half-time and not change it up was even more :loco:

At all times there should have been a CB up at the line to take a shot at him, with either a 2nd CB or a Safety behind in case he missed.

That last TD, the Fricken Safety was over in the center of the field.

Bad, BAD calling on the Coordinators part. :thumbdown:

Users who are viewing this thread