What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you heard the term "Cabbage Blaster", what would you think of? (1 Viewer)

that one a team episode where they launched cabbage or maybe lettuce at bad guys and won the battle take that to the bank bromigos 
Yes, the one where the mob tried to muscle in on Louigi's produce truck.
in all fairness to the italian mafia if there is one sector of the economy where you have to just accept that the mob is around it is backroad pickup truck beds full of lettuce cripes they might as well call it lettucenostra take that to the bank brohan   

"Cabbage Blaster" is a suitable replacement for "Salad Shooter."

Both are allowed and interchangeable to describe a roughage induced diarrhea episode. "Chinarrhea" is also a related term, but can only be used in the aftermath of a Chinese buffet meal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big shout out to the OP.

I was getting ready to leave for work, asked the wife if I could blast her cabbage real quick, she gave me 5 minutes. 

She said we could do real cabbage blasting tonight too. She got a good laugh out of the phrasing. 

Steve Harvey
There was a connection here. Was watching Family Feud hosted by Steve Harvey and the question was something along the lines of "If you told me you were attracted to a big *blank*, I'm the person you were looking for"

The contestant gave the answer of "rear-end" and Cabbage Blaster is what came up on the board as the #2 answer.

Another question that came up was "Name something you take off".

The contestant said "shoes" and the #1 answer showed up as "Clothes/Hooker Heels".

Is Family Feud always this.........racy/questionable?

There was a connection here. Was watching Family Feud hosted by Steve Harvey and the question was something along the lines of "If you told me you were attracted to a big *blank*, I'm the person you were looking for"

The contestant gave the answer of "rear-end" and Cabbage Blaster is what came up on the board as the #2 answer.

The contestant said "shoes" and the #1 answer showed up as "Clothes/Hooker Heels".

:lmao:

I'd like to meet these 20 or so folks who said, "Cabbage Blaster."

that one a team episode where they launched cabbage or maybe lettuce at bad guys and won the battle take that to the bank bromigos 
Doesn't get any better than the ol SWCer referencing prime 80s shlock TV.  Well done broracus.
well it was right before night rider which was right before one of the greatest shows of all time also known as riptide take that to the bank bromigos

Apparently this isn't the first time

:lmao:   "Ham Flower"

Last edited by a moderator:
well it was right before night rider which was right before one of the greatest shows of all time also known as riptide take that to the bank bromigos
You can take to the bank that all you'd need to do is throw in Hunter and you have a Mt Rushmore right there brohan.

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
Senor Schmutzig said:

Seriously the most entertaining game show on today. Harvey seems to turn it up at the exact right time.

Senor Schmutzig said:
 Recently, yes. Not sure why or when they started, but they try getting cute with what they put on the board now. Nearly all the answers are slang or some other term, trying to be funny. I saw it the other day and a guy said breasts. He gets the number two answer and the board says Ginormous jugs. I guess they’re just trying to play up to their Fanbase.

Users who are viewing this thread