What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (2 Viewers)

I just don't understand why you don't want to post a pic.
It's the freakin internets. I've tried to be discreet but I've still given up a lot of info in here that someone could probably stalk us if they wanted. Not saying most would do that...but it only takes one psycho. I couldn't do that to her without her consent/knowledge particularly since she's the bad guy. Now the new women that will enter my life will have to take a picture for my online friends to be even considered.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I have posted pics of myself and wife on this site.....You should probably be ok....
I've got a pic of the Mrs and myself in my profile.So far Furleys the only one faxing me pictures of his junk......and I'm pretty sure the pics are for my wife.

One other thing I'll throw out there, 16: Let's say you end up back with her. Even if things are going OK between you, the betrayal with the PT will always be a part of your relationship. You will be able to forget about sometimes, but other times it will come back to torment you. And during those times, you're going to resent her for causing the whole mess. And you will spend your time worried about her doing it again and at the same time you will be tempted to seek some "strange" (particularly now that you found My Redbook & "Susan") and you'll justify getting a little on the side because "she started it". In other words, it won't be a good relationship for either of you, especially you.

You should send her only one more text. Ever. And it should be this :

Stage a succession of photos that make it appear as if you are abusing the dog something awful. Of course, you won't be, but let's make her think you are. Some suggestions :

1) Hold the dog up in front of a white wall, holding him by his back leg, face down, out at a 90 degree angle from your body. Then, take a picture of a particularly steep and rocky cliff. Shouldn't be hard to find in the bay area. Hell, use the Golden Gate Bridge. A little Photoshop magic and you're dangling that mutt over his ultimate demise. Ahhh... mental torture. Now, let's step up the insanity.

2) A picture of you naked behind the dog, but using the dog to cover your genitals. Hold the dog facing the camera, as you will be, waist-high. Have a joy buzzer mounted to your abdomen and use it to shock the dog's posterior right as the camera snaps. That should be sufficient to get the dog to make the surprised look that will make your ex think you're sliding good ol' Mr. Johnson right up little Frisky's s--t shooter. Of course, you throw your head back in "ecstasy" at the same time. Voila - you're banging the dog! But not really. Next....

3) Get a few different colored paints. Dab some cotton balls in the various colors and then blot them on the dog's side, head, etc. Then set the dog down and have someone off-camera call for him. As he runs through the frame, snap a photo of him running, while you are your friends stand around pointing (empty) paint ball guns at him. Now she thinks you're inviting people over and blasting away at the dog with paint guns. Now for the piece de resistance...

4) Put on a wrestling unitard, or whatever they call those stupid things. Give the dog a bowlful of hydrogen peroxide with some red food coloring in it. The dog will drink some of it, which will cause him to throw up not long afterward. It won't hurt him, it's actually what vets recommend you do if the dog accidentally eats chocolate or something harmful. But the red food coloring is key. This way, when the dog does spew blood red foam from its mouth, you pick it up and hold it around the stomach, wearing the unitard. Make your best Hulk Hogan-esque face as you gently hold the dog around its midsection and it will appear as if you're squeezing the hell out of it. The red foam and mist coming from the dog will make it look like you're crushing its internal organs.

Now, send those 4 photos in a slideshow to the ex. The SECOND you send them, put through the call/text/e-mail block so she can't get a hold of you. She may call your folks' house, so immediately put an outgoing message on their phone, something like :

(creepiest, most sinister voice you can muster) : "Sorry, we're not home right now. I've got some..... business to attend to...... MWUHAHAHAHA !!!" At this point, play the sound clip of a whimpering, injured dog you pulled off the internet. After you leave that outgoing message, take the dog out for a fun day in the park.... but not before dipping its feet in the red paint and leaving a few "bloody footprints" on the front walk, just in case she comes by.

Game, set, match, No. 16.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bolded and blue is actually very ironic. She did it with you, yet you are shocked that should would do it to you. Unreal.
She cheated on her BF of two years when they began dating in HS. They went to different colleges 5 hours apart. You chalk it up to her being young, immature, and just something that happens from the HS to college transition. Then you look at your relationship. We stayed together despite 2 years of long distance. Then we finished the nursing program together. We hunted for jobs together. Found them and finished the first years of our careers together. All along the way you we had fun, traveled together, made a bunch of new friends together, visited each other's family, our families meet each other, everyone thinks you two are the perfect couple, and you two have serious discussions and plans of the future now that your careers are set. 2012 was supposed to be the year we move forward as college sweethearts to young professionals ready to start a family. We were saving money to buy a house and I was planning on proposing to her.

Now I don't know how serious her and her ex were at that time.... but hell a whole lot went on during those 7 years that lasted longer than some marriages. Plus, I convinced myself her jealousy/clingyness was "true, never gonna leave you love."

Guess I was wrong.
Did she ever tell you how many different guys she blew during this time?

'No. 16 said:
How I view it: She made a mistake leaving me for dude. Now she realizes that she ####ed up. However, in that time I realized she is crazy, there are other women out there, and not to mention she ####### left me for a ####### stranger after 7 years together. Why does it need to be more than that? How come for you guys those reasons are not good enough for me to move on? Why do I have to condemn her as manipulative temptress to move on?
I don't think she's a temptress. And it's funnuy cuz her friends are probably trying to convince her of the same thing about you.You said it yourself. You two were together for 7 years, she banged another guy, it was a mistake. How long have you been walking/running? 20 years? Haven't you ever fallen down or tripped? Even professional sprinters fall. Are they rotten people? Aren't we all entitled to dumb acts in our 20's?

Then you look at your relationship. We stayed together despite 2 years of long distance. Then we finished the nursing program together. We hunted for jobs together. Found them and finished the first years of our careers together. All along the way you we had fun, traveled together, made a bunch of new friends together, visited each other's family, our families meet each other, everyone thinks you two are the perfect couple, and you two have serious discussions and plans of the future now that your careers are set. 2012 was supposed to be the year we move forward as college sweethearts to young professionals ready to start a family. We were saving money to buy a house and I was planning on proposing to her.
That's a lot of shared real life experience too valuable to be thrown away.

You should send her only one more text. Ever. And it should be this :Stage a succession of photos that make it appear as if you are abusing the dog something awful. Of course, you won't be, but let's make her think you are. Some suggestions :1) Hold the dog up in front of a white wall, holding him by his back leg, face down, out at a 90 degree angle from your body. Then, take a picture of a particularly steep and rocky cliff. Shouldn't be hard to find in the bay area. Hell, use the Golden Gate Bridge. A little Photoshop magic and you're dangling that mutt over his ultimate demise. Ahhh... mental torture. Now, let's step up the insanity.2) A picture of you naked behind the dog, but using the dog to cover your genitals. Hold the dog facing the camera, as you will be, waist-high. Have a joy buzzer mounted to your abdomen and use it to shock the dog's posterior right as the camera snaps. That should be sufficient to get the dog to make the surprised look that will make your ex think you're sliding good ol' Mr. Johnson right up little Frisky's s--t shooter. Of course, you throw your head back in "ecstasy" at the same time. Voila - you're banging the dog! But not really. Next....3) Get a few different colored paints. Dab some cotton balls in the various colors and then blot them on the dog's side, head, etc. Then set the dog down and have someone off-camera call for him. As he runs through the frame, snap a photo of him running, while you are your friends stand around pointing (empty) paint ball guns at him. Now she thinks you're inviting people over and blasting away at the dog with paint guns. Now for the piece de resistance...4) Put on a wrestling unitard, or whatever they call those stupid things. Give the dog a bowlful of hydrogen peroxide with some red food coloring in it. The dog will drink some of it, which will cause him to throw up not long afterward. It won't hurt him, it's actually what vets recommend you do if the dog accidentally eats chocolate or something harmful. But the red food coloring is key. This way, when the dog does spew blood red foam from its mouth, you pick it up and hold it around the stomach, wearing the unitard. Make your best Hulk Hogan-esque face as you gently hold the dog around its midsection and it will appear as if you're squeezing the hell out of it. The red foam and mist coming from the dog will make it look like you're crushing its internal organs.Now, send those 4 photos in a slideshow to the ex. The SECOND you send them, put through the call/text/e-mail block so she can't get a hold of you. She may call your folks' house, so immediately put an outgoing message on their phone, something like :(creepiest, most sinister voice you can muster) : "Sorry, we're not home right now. I've got some..... business to attend to...... MWUHAHAHAHA !!!" At this point, play the sound clip of a whimpering, injured dog you pulled off the internet. After you leave that outgoing message, take the dog out for a fun day in the park.... but not before dipping its feet in the red paint and leaving a few "bloody footprints" on the front walk, just in case she comes by.Game, set, match, No. 16.
You, sir, are insane.

The bolded and blue is actually very ironic. She did it with you, yet you are shocked that should would do it to you. Unreal.
She cheated on her BF of two years when they began dating in HS. They went to different colleges 5 hours apart. You chalk it up to her being young, immature, and just something that happens from the HS to college transition. Then you look at your relationship. We stayed together despite 2 years of long distance. Then we finished the nursing program together. We hunted for jobs together. Found them and finished the first years of our careers together. All along the way you we had fun, traveled together, made a bunch of new friends together, visited each other's family, our families meet each other, everyone thinks you two are the perfect couple, and you two have serious discussions and plans of the future now that your careers are set. 2012 was supposed to be the year we move forward as college sweethearts to young professionals ready to start a family. We were saving money to buy a house and I was planning on proposing to her.

Now I don't know how serious her and her ex were at that time.... but hell a whole lot went on during those 7 years that lasted longer than some marriages. Plus, I convinced myself her jealousy/clingyness was "true, never gonna leave you love."

Guess I was wrong.
Did she ever tell you how many different guys she blew during this time?

One other thing I'll throw out there, 16: Let's say you end up back with her. Even if things are going OK between you, the betrayal with the PT will always be a part of your relationship. You will be able to forget about sometimes, but other times it will come back to torment you. And during those times, you're going to resent her for causing the whole mess. And you will spend your time worried about her doing it again and at the same time you will be tempted to seek some "strange" (particularly now that you found My Redbook & "Susan") and you'll justify getting a little on the side because "she started it". In other words, it won't be a good relationship for either of you, especially you.
This has been a conclusion I came to long ago. Like I said before: Would I ever be able to let her visit her family by herself in the future without worry?That answer has clearly been "No" since this whole ordeal went down.

'No. 16 said:
You guys are likely right that she's trying to get me back....
See, that's the problem here. I certainly don't think she's trying to "get you back" in the sense you mean. I think she's keeping you on stand-by, but that doesn't mean you'll ever be more than a Plan B. That's not a statement that you are not worthy of more, but she said that in dumping your long term relationship for some stranger PT. Only reason she wasn't honest about the PT immediately is she hoped to keep you on stand-by more discreetly. It's her personality, and you've said she even tried to get her friend to do the same. Sounds to me like this is an individual who will always be looking for better, and sometimes even acting on it, whether she's technically "with you" or not. So yeah, whatever she does to keep you on stand-by, to me, is manipulative. If you want to be the stand-by some woman is settling for to meet her immediate needs while keeping her options open, then by all means go for it. It's right there waiting for you. Personally, I'd strive for more than that.One other thought while you're struggling with whether she is as manipulative as FBGs knows she is: I think you should give much, much, deeper thought on what sort of person might try to encourage her 'friend' to risk her own relationship to go for one of PT's buds? To me, her true motivations there, and her willingness to sacrifice friends in pursuit of her own selfish objectives, are pretty transparent.
Noted and understood. Good posting.

You should send her only one more text. Ever. And it should be this :Stage a succession of photos that make it appear as if you are abusing the dog something awful. Of course, you won't be, but let's make her think you are. Some suggestions :1) Hold the dog up in front of a white wall, holding him by his back leg, face down, out at a 90 degree angle from your body. Then, take a picture of a particularly steep and rocky cliff. Shouldn't be hard to find in the bay area. Hell, use the Golden Gate Bridge. A little Photoshop magic and you're dangling that mutt over his ultimate demise. Ahhh... mental torture. Now, let's step up the insanity.2) A picture of you naked behind the dog, but using the dog to cover your genitals. Hold the dog facing the camera, as you will be, waist-high. Have a joy buzzer mounted to your abdomen and use it to shock the dog's posterior right as the camera snaps. That should be sufficient to get the dog to make the surprised look that will make your ex think you're sliding good ol' Mr. Johnson right up little Frisky's s--t shooter. Of course, you throw your head back in "ecstasy" at the same tone. Voila - you're banging the dog! But not really. Next....3) Get a few different colored paints. Dab some cotton balls in the various colors and then blot them on the dog's side, head, etc. Then set the dog down and have someone off-camera call for him. As he runs through the frame, snap a photo of him running, while you are your friends stand around pointing (empty) paint ball guns at him. Now she thinks you're inviting people over and blasting away at the dog with paint guns. Now for the piece de resistance...4) Put on a wrestling unitard, or whatever they call those stupid things. Give the dog a bowlful of hydrogen peroxide with some red food coloring in it. The dog will drink some of it, which will cause him to throw up not long afterward. It won't hurt him, it's actually what vets recommend you do if the dog accidentally eats chocolate or something harmful. But the red food coloring is key. This way, when the dog does spew blood red foam from its mouth, you pick it up and hold it around the stomach, wearing the unitard. Make your best Hulk Hogan-esque face as you gently hold the dog around its midsection and it will appear as if you're squeezing the hell out of it. The red foam and mist coming from the dog will make it look like you're crushing its internal organs.Now, send those 4 photos in a slideshow to the ex. The SECOND you send them, put through the call/text/e-mail block so she can't get a hold of you. She may call your folks' house, so immediately put an outgoing message on their phone, something like :(creepiest, most sinister voice you can muster) : "Sorry, we're not home right now. I've got some..... business to attend to...... MWUHAHAHAHA !!!" At this point, play the sound clip of a whimpering, injured dog you pulled off the internet. After you leave that outgoing message, take the dog out for a fun day in the park.... but not before dipping its feet in the red paint and leaving a few "bloody footprints" on the front walk, just in case she comes by.Game, set, match, No. 16.
Hfs :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Your view of the relationship and what it really was are 2 completely different things. Yours is a fantasy. Post after post after post here is reality. You should join reality sometime. It's fun over here.
Such complete and udder bullcrapola. Anyone that professes to know more about your life and personal relationships is full of crap and making generalizations about people they don't even know.

Fk everyone who has tried to tell you what to do in this thread, ESPECIALLY if they act mad/angry/upset that you don't take their advice.

Everyone is saying that this broad is terrible and all she does is manipulate you, WHILE TRYING TO MANIPULATE YOU!!!!!! But of course they are doing it for "your own good".

It's all B-S man... do whatever the hell you want to do, even if it ends up being a mistake... you're the one that has to deal with the consequences, not these jackasses.

I have the upperhand again and I have no desire to get back with her.
If you really have no desire to get back with her, then why bother to worry about who has the upper hand?
:goodposting: Why do even keep talking about her? Your sound obsessed. P A T H E T I C. This thread would be more entertaining if it went back to more "grinding on the dancefloor" like 14 yrs at a school dance.
Fair enough. I just post the texts bc some may find them entertaining not because I'm obsessed with her. I'll lay off the text updates and will only update if something interesting happens, but who knows when that will be. As of now my life is pretty simple: work, workout, party when I can, and do whatever the hell I want. No further text updates unless it really differs from her current: "I made a mistake/I hate you/I want to see my dog" cycle. Some possible updates for the future:- May: Trip to Hawaii with friends.- June: Trip to Vegas for Electric Daisy Carnival, Friend's Wedding - mutual friends with ex and I April, don't really have anything big planned. Just hoping to work as much as possible to pay for May/June and continue going out/partying locally.
I'm not going to judge your decision, but don't do it because of that nerd's comment. BGP is the last guy you should listen to here.

Your view of the relationship and what it really was are 2 completely different things. Yours is a fantasy. Post after post after post here is reality. You should join reality sometime. It's fun over here.
Such complete and udder bullcrapola. Anyone that professes to know more about your life and personal relationships is full of crap and making generalizations about people they don't even know.

Fk everyone who has tried to tell you what to do in this thread, ESPECIALLY if they act mad/angry/upset that you don't take their advice.

Everyone is saying that this broad is terrible and all she does is manipulate you, WHILE TRYING TO MANIPULATE YOU!!!!!! But of course they are doing it for "your own good".

It's all B-S man... do whatever the hell you want to do, even if it ends up being a mistake... you're the one that has to deal with the consequences, not these jackasses.
The Jackasses in this thread has given him some solid advice. I don't think Dr. Awesome or Icon are interested in manipulating 16, just trying to give him some advice in a tough time. Oh and if you read the begining of this thread they have been spot on with predictions on what this whore would do.

You seem to be on the right track here 16, and good for you. It's a hard thing when a long relationship ends, even when it's run its course and both of you know it's coming (as happened to me once) let alone when it comes as a surprise.

The part of this story that I had the biggest problem with and what made her unsuitable for any thought at all of reconciliation was that after seven years together she didn't think enough of you or your relationship to tell you she was unhappy. Instead she actively hid that from you, went and found what she thought was a better alternative and tried out a relationship with him (and be certain she did, not just cheating physically), weighed up her options after she returned and decided to go the other way. All without a word to you.

You dodged a major bullet here man, this could all just as easily happened 5 years further down the track after marriage and a kid or two.

Her choice hasn't worked out well (obviously or you wouldn't have heard from her ever again), but it wasn't like she had an epiphany about the awful mistake she made and how she wanted you back. She'd have a lot of growing up to do from the way you've described here to us before she'd be capable of swallowing her pride like that.

The couple of oblique references to your relationship and asking to see the dog didn't amount to anything more than bait that she wanted you to chase. That's how little respect she has for you.

When you look back at all this later on when you're in a relationship with a great woman who'll give you as much as she gets from you (you seem like a good guy so I'm sure it will happen) you'll look back at this whole thing without the rose colored glasses and be very glad it ended when it did.

Best of luck, you seem like you're on the right track. :thumbup:

You should send her only one more text. Ever. And it should be this :Stage a succession of photos that make it appear as if you are abusing the dog something awful. Of course, you won't be, but let's make her think you are. Some suggestions :1) Hold the dog up in front of a white wall, holding him by his back leg, face down, out at a 90 degree angle from your body. Then, take a picture of a particularly steep and rocky cliff. Shouldn't be hard to find in the bay area. Hell, use the Golden Gate Bridge. A little Photoshop magic and you're dangling that mutt over his ultimate demise. Ahhh... mental torture. Now, let's step up the insanity.2) A picture of you naked behind the dog, but using the dog to cover your genitals. Hold the dog facing the camera, as you will be, waist-high. Have a joy buzzer mounted to your abdomen and use it to shock the dog's posterior right as the camera snaps. That should be sufficient to get the dog to make the surprised look that will make your ex think you're sliding good ol' Mr. Johnson right up little Frisky's s--t shooter. Of course, you throw your head back in "ecstasy" at the same time. Voila - you're banging the dog! But not really. Next....3) Get a few different colored paints. Dab some cotton balls in the various colors and then blot them on the dog's side, head, etc. Then set the dog down and have someone off-camera call for him. As he runs through the frame, snap a photo of him running, while you are your friends stand around pointing (empty) paint ball guns at him. Now she thinks you're inviting people over and blasting away at the dog with paint guns. Now for the piece de resistance...4) Put on a wrestling unitard, or whatever they call those stupid things. Give the dog a bowlful of hydrogen peroxide with some red food coloring in it. The dog will drink some of it, which will cause him to throw up not long afterward. It won't hurt him, it's actually what vets recommend you do if the dog accidentally eats chocolate or something harmful. But the red food coloring is key. This way, when the dog does spew blood red foam from its mouth, you pick it up and hold it around the stomach, wearing the unitard. Make your best Hulk Hogan-esque face as you gently hold the dog around its midsection and it will appear as if you're squeezing the hell out of it. The red foam and mist coming from the dog will make it look like you're crushing its internal organs.Now, send those 4 photos in a slideshow to the ex. The SECOND you send them, put through the call/text/e-mail block so she can't get a hold of you. She may call your folks' house, so immediately put an outgoing message on their phone, something like :(creepiest, most sinister voice you can muster) : "Sorry, we're not home right now. I've got some..... business to attend to...... MWUHAHAHAHA !!!" At this point, play the sound clip of a whimpering, injured dog you pulled off the internet. After you leave that outgoing message, take the dog out for a fun day in the park.... but not before dipping its feet in the red paint and leaving a few "bloody footprints" on the front walk, just in case she comes by.Game, set, match, No. 16.
:lmao: you twisted ####er.

I've been married too long, but my opinion is revel in her bat-####-craziness and keep the dog.

She boosted her ego by crushing yours, so a little payback is fair.

Personally, I would enjoy getting the crazy texts from the ##### and ignoring them.

You have the power now. You keep it by never uttering another word to her.

:lmao:For some reason the paintball one got me the most :lmao:

If people here were really trying to manipulate him they'd be doing it to create a trainwreck for our enjoyment, not to help him avoid the trouble this chick is going to continue to cause him.

Oh and if you read the begining of this thread they have been spot on with predictions on what this whore would do.
More bullcrap... keep tellin yourself that.
ETA - to put it bluntly, she's gone for good but it's for the best.
that's from his first post.... 0-1.
In the sense he was originally thinking. And she is. I'm just one of the many who have offered some advice. I think the ffa has been on the money with the advice but it's the internet. 16 is free to ignore it all. I didn't give shtick advice. I was trying to help out someone. If I wanted to give shtick dating answers and watch a good trainwreck I'd ask bucky to post more.

Oh and if you read the begining of this thread they have been spot on with predictions on what this whore would do.
More bullcrap... keep tellin yourself that.
ETA - to put it bluntly, she's gone for good but it's for the best.
that's from his first post.... 0-1.
In the sense he was originally thinking. And she is. I'm just one of the many who have offered some advice. I think the ffa has been on the money with the advice but it's the internet. 16 is free to ignore it all. I didn't give shtick advice. I was trying to help out someone. If I wanted to give shtick dating answers and watch a good trainwreck I'd ask bucky to post more.
I think you've actually given some solid advice and have said so... but the righteous indignation when he doesn't follow your advice to a tee comes off as manipulative. Just the appeal to popularity of using a term like "FFA's advice", as if there's one united voice of suggestion everyone is giving him (besides POST A FRIGGIN PIC ALREADY! :P ) comes off as manipulative... lots of people are suggesting he lose her number and never see her again, while many think he should bang her one last time (I say do both)

I loves me some EG72... and I hope to party with him someday. But God forbid I ever get on his bad side... :lmao:

:lmao:

You should send her only one more text. Ever. And it should be this :Stage a succession of photos that make it appear as if you are abusing the dog something awful. Of course, you won't be, but let's make her think you are. Some suggestions :1) Hold the dog up in front of a white wall, holding him by his back leg, face down, out at a 90 degree angle from your body. Then, take a picture of a particularly steep and rocky cliff. Shouldn't be hard to find in the bay area. Hell, use the Golden Gate Bridge. A little Photoshop magic and you're dangling that mutt over his ultimate demise. Ahhh... mental torture. Now, let's step up the insanity.2) A picture of you naked behind the dog, but using the dog to cover your genitals. Hold the dog facing the camera, as you will be, waist-high. Have a joy buzzer mounted to your abdomen and use it to shock the dog's posterior right as the camera snaps. That should be sufficient to get the dog to make the surprised look that will make your ex think you're sliding good ol' Mr. Johnson right up little Frisky's s--t shooter. Of course, you throw your head back in "ecstasy" at the same tone. Voila - you're banging the dog! But not really. Next....3) Get a few different colored paints. Dab some cotton balls in the various colors and then blot them on the dog's side, head, etc. Then set the dog down and have someone off-camera call for him. As he runs through the frame, snap a photo of him running, while you are your friends stand around pointing (empty) paint ball guns at him. Now she thinks you're inviting people over and blasting away at the dog with paint guns. Now for the piece de resistance...4) Put on a wrestling unitard, or whatever they call those stupid things. Give the dog a bowlful of hydrogen peroxide with some red food coloring in it. The dog will drink some of it, which will cause him to throw up not long afterward. It won't hurt him, it's actually what vets recommend you do if the dog accidentally eats chocolate or something harmful. But the red food coloring is key. This way, when the dog does spew blood red foam from its mouth, you pick it up and hold it around the stomach, wearing the unitard. Make your best Hulk Hogan-esque face as you gently hold the dog around its midsection and it will appear as if you're squeezing the hell out of it. The red foam and mist coming from the dog will make it look like you're crushing its internal organs.Now, send those 4 photos in a slideshow to the ex. The SECOND you send them, put through the call/text/e-mail block so she can't get a hold of you. She may call your folks' house, so immediately put an outgoing message on their phone, something like :(creepiest, most sinister voice you can muster) : "Sorry, we're not home right now. I've got some..... business to attend to...... MWUHAHAHAHA !!!" At this point, play the sound clip of a whimpering, injured dog you pulled off the internet. After you leave that outgoing message, take the dog out for a fun day in the park.... but not before dipping its feet in the red paint and leaving a few "bloody footprints" on the front walk, just in case she comes by.Game, set, match, No. 16.
Hfs :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There are moments of utter brilliance here at times.This was one of those moments.

:lmao:
:wub:

No good friday threads today..bump...
Have work tonight, so nothing special. Last night went out to the City. First, we went to Nightlife at the SF California Science Museum where they open up the museum for the 21+ crowd with drinks and music. Not a bad way to spend $12. After that the girls we were with wanted to go to a gay club. The my buddy and I were apprehensive about going to a gay club, but they assured us that there were plenty of straight girls there and as one of the few straight men there it should be easy. It was actually pretty fun... well aside from seeing gay dudes grind and make out on the dance floor. There was ample amount of women there and at one point I had a group of 3 straight girls all dancing with me (1 cute Hispanic chick and the other two are what you guys would call slump busters). The girls we went there with are loads of fun and gave us top quality lap dances. I mean I had panties grinding on my face with my hands full of ###. No numbers or anything, but it was an enjoyable evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm just old, but my idea of "moving on" from an ex doesn't include going to gay clubs and watching dudes grinding against each other. Again though, I'll admit that I'm old and behind the times.

Have work tonight, so nothing special. Last night went out to the City. First, we went to Nightlife at the SF California Science Museum where they open up the museum for the 21+ crowd with drinks and music. Not a bad way to spend $12. After that the girls we were with wanted to go to a gay club. The my buddy and I were apprehensive about going to a gay club, but they assured us that there were plenty of straight girls there and as one of the few straight men there it should be easy. It was actually pretty fun... well aside from seeing gay dudes grind and make out on the dance floor. There was ample amount of women there and at one point I had a group of 3 straight girls all dancing with me (1 cute Hispanic chick and the other two are what you guys would call slump busters). The girls we went there with are loads of fun and gave us top quality lap dances. I mean I had panties grinding on my face with my hands full of ###. No numbers or anything, but it was an enjoyable evening.
Being single - you're doing it wrong.

Trust me the gay club thing freaked me out too, but our lady friends convinced us we would have our pick of the ladies. Plus there were plenty of hot lesbo couples dancing and making out.

So between the straight girls (was more than enough for me) and the hot lesbos can't honestly say it was all that bad. Encouraged about 3 lesbo couples to "make out" to prove they were gay so I had fun with it. Anytime you go to a straight club not in Vegas it's a sausagefest anyways....just this time they like to swordfight.

Not a place I would ever want to go to, but I'll go again if friends bring it up.

Have work tonight, so nothing special. Last night went out to the City. First, we went to Nightlife at the SF California Science Museum where they open up the museum for the 21+ crowd with drinks and music. Not a bad way to spend $12. After that the girls we were with wanted to go to a gay club. The my buddy and I were apprehensive about going to a gay club, but they assured us that there were plenty of straight girls there and as one of the few straight men there it should be easy.

It was actually pretty fun... well aside from seeing gay dudes grind and make out on the dance floor. There was ample amount of women there and at one point I had a group of 3 straight girls all dancing with me (1 cute Hispanic chick and the other two are what you guys would call slump busters). The girls we went there with are loads of fun and gave us top quality lap dances. I mean I had panties grinding on my face with my hands full of ###. No numbers or anything, but it was an enjoyable evening.
Pssst. Those weren't really girls.

Nothing wrong with going to gay clubs in San Francisco. There are plenty of places that cater to a mix of gay/straight. Good music, good drinks, fun times and generally the people are less guarded. Although the one time I went to a latino gay club in the Castro and they had a drag show was mildly creepy at times. But hey, that's life in the city.

Users who are viewing this thread