What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm benching Victor Cruz for ______________ (1 Viewer)

Randle looks terrible to me. He had a sure first down and cut back, losing the first down and leaving them in third and 2. He gets alligator arms across the middle, and never seems to catch the ball in stride, yet they seem to force feed him at times. Maddening.
8-89 on 10 targets. I mean, he might not be the best/most explosive player on the field, but "terrible" just doesn't fit. He ran some nice routes and caught 80% of the balls tossed his way.

Futz said:
Cruz did look more inspired in his play but to be fair, Eli had enough time to do his taxes back there with that lack of a Skins pass rush. The NYG offense is improving but I'm still really skeptical because a hurried Eli is an entirely different player and so is that offense.

Cruz made it back into my lineup due to the byes but I'd be concerned with a D that can get to the QB.
Can't you say that about every QB in the league?

Cruz did look more inspired in his play but to be fair, Eli had enough time to do his taxes back there with that lack of a Skins pass rush. The NYG offense is improving but I'm still really skeptical because a hurried Eli is an entirely different player and so is that offense.

Cruz made it back into my lineup due to the byes but I'd be concerned with a D that can get to the QB.
Can't you say that about every QB in the league?
Sure, you can say that but Eli makes more mistakes under those circumstances and even an average pass rush than the average QB in the last 2 years.. Just look at the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread