What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indefinite Tampa Bay Bucs thread: Somehow not on the list of teams to never have won a Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

:lmao:  @ the Bucs for teading up one spot with the 49ers when the 49ers were never gonna take a tackle there.
Word is Miami was trying to come up there. They took a tackle with their next pick. 

Wirfs was the last plug and play starting tackle available. Can’t really fault them for filling that hole for a 4th round pick. 

You must be a Patriots fan?

Word is Miami was trying to come up there. They took a tackle with their next pick. 

Wirfs was the last plug and play starting tackle available. Can’t really fault them for filling that hole for a 4th round pick. 

Not sure why you'd assume anything, but Im a 49er fan and Tampa resident who's hated the Bucs since I moved here in 1994.

The vast majority of Pats fans are going to be cheering for Tampa as long as Brady's there.

Not sure why you'd assume anything, but Im a 49er fan and Tampa resident who's hated the Bucs since I moved here in 1994.
I figured you must have some kind of grudge to hate on that move. 

1994? I guess Trent Dilfer couldn’t convert you. 

No grudge other than the clueless, fairweather fanbase here.
Fan base of the franchise who’s won the least in sports history who built a 100k person waiting list for tickets during their only successful run isn’t fair-weather...they’re fair. 

Fan base of the franchise who’s won the least in sports history who built a 100k person waiting list for tickets during their only successful run isn’t fair-weather...they’re fair. 
Try living here and listening to it year in and year out. Hey they won 3 games, I've been a  die-hard since forever! WTF, they've lost 4 in a row, this franchise has always been trash!

Its comical and pathetic at the same time.

Try living here and listening to it year in and year out. Hey they won 3 games, I've been a  die-hard since forever! WTF, they've lost 4 in a row, this franchise has always been trash!

Its comical and pathetic at the same time.
The Bucs historical ups and downs are pretty comical, but it’s Tampa’s original team and always will be...and ignites it’s passion to a different level...despite the great things the Lightning franchise is doing.

They don’t change these until the week before training camp. 
IDK, when you bring Tom Brady in, you get rid of all the Winston ads/billboards/murals the second the deal is done, especially a 50 foot high pic on the stadium. JMO.

IDK, when you bring Tom Brady in, you get rid of all the Winston ads/billboards/murals the second the deal is done, especially a 50 foot high pic on the stadium. JMO.
I guess but then what...blank wall? They can’t even meet Brady to take pictures. 

I guess but then what...blank wall? They can’t even meet Brady to take pictures. 
Photoshop Evans and Godwin in the new uniforms.

I just think its lazy to have Winston on it when he's not only not a Buc, but he signed with a division rival. Just cover it up with a big Bucs logo at the least   :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Photoshop Evans and Godwin in the new uniforms.

I just think its lazy to have Winston on it when he's not only not a Buc, but he signed with a division rival. Just cover it up with a big Bucs logo at the least   :shrug:
The company that makes those might not be open right now.

I agree the Winston poster should come down. That's bush league. Take a moment to put a new one up but the old one should be long gone already.

barackdhouse said:
I agree the Winston poster should come down. That's bush league. Take a moment to put a new one up but the old one should be long gone already.
As a super huge bucs fan I can’t even begin to say how little I care about this. Weird thing to get hung up on. 

As a super huge bucs fan I can’t even begin to say how little I care about this. Weird thing to get hung up on. 
Given the logistical nightmare everyone is going through, you figure it would be last on the list of "Gotchas!" But, no, not quite. 

So, what's the deal with Kyle Trask? I'm not hearing good things from my local buddies. Not looking like he could develop into an heir apparent? Or is there hope? 

Users who are viewing this thread