What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Houston (1 Viewer)

I've never understood the rule about ineligible players downfield on a punt. Why have it? If a player wants to let his man run free at the punter, so be it...

I can't believe that wasn't roughing the kicker.
The contact happened before the kicker actually kicked the ball. I believe would be the explanation.
Or it was just not called correctly.
If the contact with the kicker happens before his foot touches the ball how is it roughing? Not sure who the Houston player was but he made contact with McAfee's thigh before the lower part of his leg fully swings up and kicks the ball. That's how it looked to me, or is that still roughing?

The contact happened before the kicker actually kicked the ball. I believe would be the explanation.
If the contact with the kicker happens before his foot touches the ball how is it roughing? Not sure who the Houston player was but he made contact with McAfee's thigh before the lower part of his leg fully swings up and kicks the ball. That's how it looked to me, or is that still roughing?
I don't know dude. Just going by what Al Micheals said.

Anyone think he's sitting out to drive his stock down? Then when it's really low, he'll start playing well? That's what I did on Railroad Tycoon II. I was usually owned 100% of my company's stock by year 3. It's a great strategy.

he = Aryan Foster

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know dude. Just going by what Al Micheals said.
Good call then

Well, at least Arian Foster and Julio Jones can keep looking fresh in their Underarmor gear. I hope Not Famous Andy doesn't tear an ACL, he's my bye week RB.

Can't blame Trent for that second one, he want even on the field. This entire O line pretty much stinks.

Users who are viewing this thread