What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Invisibles Quiz# 999 (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure I got 3, 5 & 6.  I should know #1, but I missed it.  6 was the easiest for me, got 5 after a little thought and 3 was iconic enough even though I've never seen it.
1 Lake, big lake

I feel like I should know a bunch but just 1, 5 and 6 are all I got correct. I feel like 4 is Rebel Wilson or Melissa McCarthy but who knows.

1 Lake, big lake

I feel like I should know a bunch but just 1, 5 and 6 are all I got correct. I feel like 4 is Rebel Wilson or Melissa McCarthy but who knows.
I know what 1 is, but not sure I get your clue.

I was going to say that a bit later from this scene, there will be a girl's panties being displayed in the bathroom.

1 Lake, big lake

agree with you on 4.  tried a few MM's movies but not were right.  didn't think about RW.

Thanks for the help on #1.  I just realized what #4 was, checked and it's right.

Got 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6 right now.

Hint on #4 is that the person in the scene is African-American.

Thanks for the help on #1.  I just realized what #4 was, checked and it's right.

Got 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6 right now.

Hint on #4 is that the person in the scene is African-American.
hint on #8:

there was a plane flying upside for a little bit at the beginning of the movie

bryhamm said:
I know what 1 is, but not sure I get your clue.

I was going to say that a bit later from this scene, there will be a girl's panties being displayed in the bathroom.
Just a general one for the movie not the scene. I knew who the three were right away. In terms of my clue, how about this: Automobile?

I kind of hate these things sometimes... take the one from last week - I've only seen 3 of the 8 movies, had never heard of 3 of them, and just was vaguely aware of the other 2. This week most of them look like I could know them, but only actually know 2 of them, and they felt like easy ones (1 and 8). Will be intrigued to see the reveal on them next week to see how many I could/should have known. 

It actually came out in 1967, and that was a great year for films.

(Maybe you meant that it was nominated as part of the Oscars awarded in 1968?)
Ah, believe I know now.  I actually have not seen it.  I've almost started it probably ten times and caught some scenes here or there, but just never actually made the commitment.  

I was wrong on 8 & 6 on my first try, but then got them both after looking closer.  Had 1-4 right on first attempt.

And I also have no clue on #5 & #7.

:hifive:
I’m stuck on those two. I actually tried Beauty and the Beast on 6, just looked way to fast and then saw the “clothing” when I actually looked. I thought 5 might have been Keanu Reeves in The Day the Earth Stood Still because I thought I remembered him talking to an animal and that suit/shading looked perfect but that’s not it. Kind of pissed, still don’t think I’ve ever gotten 8 for 8 with no help and I thought I had 7 easy but still 2 away.

So I cheated on our two in question and got them both.  I've never seen either movie.

Hints:

#5 is an actor who has won a couple of sexiest man alive awards

#7 is a biographical movie

Last edited by a moderator:
So I cheated on our two in question and got them both.  I've never seen either movie.

Hints:

#5 is an actor who has won a couple of sexiest man alive awards

#7 is a biographical movie
Damn it, I did know 7. I thought that’s who it was but I wasn’t familiar with the movie about him. Of course it’s his name. SMH. I got 5 now but never saw it or 7. 

Apparently I don't know how to do spoilers. 

So I think I know 6 (biographical movie) and have a guess as to 1.

only 2 and 5.  feels like I should know more.
Those were my quick ones. I feel like I should know 1 and 7, but got 4 based on the comment above and 8 is a guy from The Hangover. Got 3 looking it up and then remembered that I saw it advertised. It’s a Prime movie so these are getting tougher because one of the last couple was a Netflix only movie.

Found 6 as well, never saw it though.

man, I went through this one at a time and nailed the first 6.  got excited that I might be able to do the whole things on my own.  nope.  bombed the last 2.  #7 does not even look familiar, but #8 kind of does.

man, I went through this one at a time and nailed the first 6.  got excited that I might be able to do the whole things on my own.  nope.  bombed the last 2.  #7 does not even look familiar, but #8 kind of does.
Still working on 7, but Sling Blade meets American Pie for 8. 

Still working on 7, but Sling Blade meets American Pie for 8. 
Bam, 8 for 8. Knew 7 of 8 immediately and #7 reminded me of Swayze and Snipes in a well, not quite their normal movies. It’s very similar but the right hand side looks like a store but those are part of a dress when I realized those were also earrings.

ok, I know this reference even though I've never seen it.  but, it's not that movie.  so something similar?
Yes, not that but extremely similar. I’d never watched it (heck never watched Swayze/Snipes either) but remember seeing ads for it.

I got 5 of them. That may be a record for me.
I assume you are missing 1, 7 and 8. 2-6 are about as easy as they come, almost hard to not get them because they show key elements of the movie.

I had seen 1 and 8 so they were easy for me. 7 took a bit because I felt like it was similar to the one I mentioned and it was.

I assume you are missing 1, 7 and 8. 2-6 are about as easy as they come, almost hard to not get them because they show key elements of the movie.

I had seen 1 and 8 so they were easy for me. 7 took a bit because I felt like it was similar to the one I mentioned and it was.

I got 1. I didn't get 5 or 6. #shame

How can you not get 5? Even if you never saw it, isn’t Gandalf enough of a pop culture reference to get it? I am ashamed of you, even Pharrell and Kid Cudi have sung about him.
Well I figured it was from LOTR but I don't know those movies at all. So didn't know if it was from one specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread