What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Allen Robinson a legit option vs Titans in SB? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Any Robinson owners out there considering rolling the dice with Allen Robinson vs a terrible Titans pass defense? I know Robinson has been among the biggest fantasy busts of the year, but if he is ever going to bounce back this could be the week. I see the Jag’s attempting to throw early and often against the Titans. 

Any Jaguars homers out there have a feel one way or the other on Robinson this week?

Any Robinson owners out there considering rolling the dice with Allen Robinson vs a terrible Titans pass defense? I know Robinson has been among the biggest fantasy busts of the year, but if he is ever going to bounce back this could be the week. I see the Jag’s attempting to throw early and often against the Titans. 

Any Jaguars homers out there have a feel one way or the other on Robinson this week?
Can he have a good week? sure he had 13 PPR points against them last time  (mostly late in the game) which is decent, but he hasn't broken more than 6 PPR points in a month. If I was the Magic 8 Ball, any of these responses would apply:

Concentrate and ask again

Don't count on it

My reply is no

My sources say no

Outlook not so good

Very doubtful

Hell no. 

Furthermore, I will never own him again. Unless he drops to round 10. Which he won't.  So I won't.

Last edited by a moderator:
your lucky you are in the finals.  i doubt many redrafters who took him high did well this season.  epic bust

Firmly on my bench behind Tyrell Williams in PPR dyno. He probably would be the 4th guy off my bench behind JJ Nelson, Cam Meredith, and Robby Anderson at this point. 

With McCourty out an already bad pass defense is a lot worse. Robinson is a guy who could make your SB weekend. 

Titans pass D has been improving. 

McCourty doesn't matter one iota...

prob better for Tenn if he's out tbh

Im going with him in several finals. Goo match up and hopefully the Jags players come back with some kind of pride.

Failing that there is always garbage time scoring,

Have I mentioned that I still hate Allen Robinson. In fact, he's dead to me. I'm never saying his name ever again.

need2know said:
your lucky you are in the finals.  i doubt many redrafters who took him high did well this season.  epic bust
This. I don't see many teams with ARob playing in the finals this week, considering he went late 1st, early second in most redrafts.

This. I don't see many teams with ARob playing in the finals this week, considering he went late 1st, early second in most redrafts.
A lot of us play dynasty or some form of a keeper league so I assume that's who most of these poster are referring to.  I'm rolling with AR15 over Sanders and Meredith mainly because I'd want to kill somebody if Robinson went off on my bench.  The matchup looks great for him so I'm hoping, probably foolishly, that he recaptures some of the 2015 magic.

A lot of us play dynasty or some form of a keeper league so I assume that's who most of these poster are referring to.  I'm rolling with AR15 over Sanders and Meredith mainly because I'd want to kill somebody if Robinson went off on my bench.  The matchup looks great for him so I'm hoping, probably foolishly, that he recaptures some of the 2015 magic.
I have him in two leagues that I'm still alive in because of keeper format.  Couldn't bring myself to start him again over Rishard Mathews in one and Dion Lewis in another

Users who are viewing this thread