What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is there a trick to getting posts to post when there are hyperlinks in the post? (1 Viewer)

ThatCoreyGuy

Footballguy
Is there a trick to getting posts to post when there are hyperlinks in the post?

I keep getting the following message when I'm trying to edit a post. I used the Insert Link button (Ctrl+K) for all the links in my original post and it worked. Now when I try to edit it, I get the message below.
  • Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
I have even tried to delete all the hyperlinks and add them again using the Insert Link button again.

I apologize if this is already covered in another Forum post, but I couldn't seem to find it in any of the FAQs.

I appreciate your help,
Corey

I don't know if this will apply to your problem, but a poster was having trouble with formatting not long ago on this site, and clearing the browser cache worked on solving the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread