What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IT'S NOT DNA, IT'S USA (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
This is the first thing about Trump that has made me smile in four years.

https://t.co/jaVQtORZLf?amp=1

That really is funny. I don't care what side you're on or what place on the political spectrum you hold. The synonymous juxtaposition of him as a daring, witty patriot against his true self can vex other people.

I'll just laugh at this.

Until he tries to become dictator again. Then I'll curse anything that makes him more popular. But for now? Funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact this man in his mid 70’s was able to get the virus that originated in China at the height of it’s potency and chew it up and spit it out in a couple days was awe inspiring.  

Truly the stuff of legend.  His name belongs in the same breath as American legends like Daniel Boone, Douglas McArthur, Audie Murphy, Neil Armstrong, Amelia Earhart, General Patton, Davey Crockett, George Washington, the Wright Brothers and so many others we have heard and told their stories of valor for generations.  

The fact this man in his mid 70’s was able to get the virus that originated in China at the height of it’s potency and chew it up and spit it out in a couple days was awe inspiring.  

Truly the stuff of legend.  His name belongs in the same breath as American legends like Daniel Boone, Douglas McArthur, Audie Murphy, Neil Armstrong, Amelia Earhart, General Patton, Davey Crockett, George Washington, the Wright Brothers and so many others we have heard and told their stories of valor for generations.  
You left out Aaron Burr, Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson.

I think he’s a little hard of hearing on the right side. Try his left ear.  

define dictator ?

what did Joe say ?

“I have this strange notion, we are a democracy ... if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.” 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/536317-by-his-own-definition-biden-is-already-governing-like-a-dictator

In President Biden's first week alone, he has signed 37 executive orders and actions as of Thursday. That's 33 more than the guy he indirectly referred to as a dictator, in the form of predecessor Donald Trump. It's 32 more than his old boss, Barack Obama, and 37 more than George W. Bush, who signed zero in his first week as president. 

that was before his shot mandates - forcing US Citizens to do what he wants them to do - THAT sounds dictatorish doesn't it ?

define dictator ?

what did Joe say ?

“I have this strange notion, we are a democracy ... if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.” 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/536317-by-his-own-definition-biden-is-already-governing-like-a-dictator

In President Biden's first week alone, he has signed 37 executive orders and actions as of Thursday. That's 33 more than the guy he indirectly referred to as a dictator, in the form of predecessor Donald Trump. It's 32 more than his old boss, Barack Obama, and 37 more than George W. Bush, who signed zero in his first week as president. 

that was before his shot mandates - forcing US Citizens to do what he wants them to do - THAT sounds dictatorish doesn't it ?
Usually I have you on ignore but this is too funny.  You know most of those orders were to restore a sense of normalcy and decency by reverting all of his predecessor's malfunctions.  Only one wannabee dictator and thankfully he's just a funny afterthought now.

define dictator ?

what did Joe say ?

SC relax buddy. I was just making a joke.  

Usually I have you on ignore but this is too funny.  You know most of those orders were to restore a sense of normalcy and decency by reverting all of his predecessor's malfunctions.  Only one wannabee dictator and thankfully he's just a funny afterthought now.

so being dictator like is ok if you agree with what they're doing ? Biden literally BEING a dictator is ok if he's doing what you want ?

nice

so in 2024 if Trump runs/wins and in the first 3 weeks he EO's 500 things .... people who voted for Trump can agree that its all ok ?

link?  Trump never said hang Pence, and he called multiple times for peaceful demonstration on Jan 6th didn't he ?

please stop spreading the left lies - c'mon man
He just approved of the chants. Old Pence didn’t want it bad enough.

This is your only contention with Trump wanting to turn the election results? Progress!

The General said:

right - Trump never said hang Pence, never alluded to it .... he said he understood people being upset ..... 

now on the other hand

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/18/i-hope-trump-is-assassinated-a-missouri-lawmakers-facebook-comment-leads-to-calls-for-her-resignation/

“I hope Trump is assassinated!”

or

https://ew.com/news/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-trump-head-photo-tyler-shields/

if you cannot see the difference, you've been Trumpified I think by the left

right - Trump never said hang Pence, never alluded to it .... he said he understood people being upset ..... 

now on the other hand

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/18/i-hope-trump-is-assassinated-a-missouri-lawmakers-facebook-comment-leads-to-calls-for-her-resignation/

“I hope Trump is assassinated!”

or

https://ew.com/news/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-trump-head-photo-tyler-shields/

if you cannot see the difference, you've been Trumpified I think by the left
Let’s take this from there top: On the chart of “Dictator Stuff” the “Summons a riot at the Capitol on the day we confirm the transfer of power over” is well over here (points to “Dictator” side). Authoring EO’s as Prez is over here (points to middle of chart).

Let’s take this from there top: On the chart of “Dictator Stuff” the “Summons a riot at the Capitol on the day we confirm the transfer of power over” is well over here (points to “Dictator” side). Authoring EO’s as Prez is over here (points to middle of chart).

Trump never summoned a riot. Again, please don't continue repeating things that are not true. 

link?  Trump never said hang Pence, and he called multiple times for peaceful demonstration on Jan 6th didn't he ?

please stop spreading the left lies - c'mon man
There was also him looking at every legal and constitutional angle that would allow him to ignore the will of the people.  That kinda puts him alone in the most likely to be a dictator contest.

There was also him looking at every legal and constitutional angle that would allow him to ignore the will of the people.  That kinda puts him alone in the most likely to be a dictator contest.

correct

Biden and Hillary had assembled the best legal teams too in case the votes didn't go their way, they were prepared to do exactly the same, do you not remember?

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch,
“We've got to have a massive legal operation, I know the Biden campaign is working on that,” 

Another thread where DEMOCRATS look like complete fools. Stop being fooled, Democrats.

#Fooled

#FoolMeOnce

#ShameOnYou

Trump is your convenient pariah. But Joe Brandon is your savior. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread