What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville at Denver (2 Viewers)

Raider Nation said:
PlasmaDogPlasma said:
Hell yeah you go for two if you're 0-5
It's the wrong move no matter what your record is.
What about fake punts at your own 20 early in the game?
They have to find ways to get extra possessions. I get that. But you don't fight math. Now, when Denver gets a TD it's a 2-score game.
Jax would have needed a TD and 2 point conversion had they kicked the XP also in that scenario.
Sure, but don't try it until you have to.... in the 4th Q.
By the 4th quarter they will need to go for the 19 point conversion to tie it up. ;)

PitbullTD said:
MoveToSkypager said:
PitbullTD said:
MoveToSkypager said:
PitbullTD said:
why the #### am I in KC and can't get the DEN JAC game? Bull####. I want to see this stomping.
I haven't seen a good reason to be in KC, ever. You should move.
I've lived in quite a few places, and really enjoy KC....BBQ, Westport, Downtown, Waldo, First Fridays, The American Royal BBQ, The Great American BBQ (Lenexa), Plaza Art Fair, Westport Art Fair, The Kaufman Performing Arts Center, Nelson-Atkins Museum, Google Fiber, a great great great Start-up Fostering environment....

TL;DR: Not sure wtf you are talking about.
It sounds like you are annoyed, which goes hand in hand with living in KC.
nah pretty chill. Beautiful 70ish degrees, sun shining, having some brews, chiefs are 6-0, bought some pumpkins to carve this morning, neighbors brought over cookies, life is good.
OK. Maybe it's just you. Cursing alot = pretty chill. I can understand.
You are a bad fisherman.

Is Shorts even playing? he has one target but did he leave the game? I cannot watch this game....
Hurt his shoulder, questionable to return.
Not returning per reports. Since he's on my fantasy team this year I could have told you that as soon as it happened. Or even as soon as I put him in my lineup.
Same here. Once I put him in flex, I think all of his cartilage oozed out of his body.

PitbullTD said:
MoveToSkypager said:
PitbullTD said:
MoveToSkypager said:
PitbullTD said:
why the #### am I in KC and can't get the DEN JAC game? Bull####. I want to see this stomping.
I haven't seen a good reason to be in KC, ever. You should move.
I've lived in quite a few places, and really enjoy KC....BBQ, Westport, Downtown, Waldo, First Fridays, The American Royal BBQ, The Great American BBQ (Lenexa), Plaza Art Fair, Westport Art Fair, The Kaufman Performing Arts Center, Nelson-Atkins Museum, Google Fiber, a great great great Start-up Fostering environment....

TL;DR: Not sure wtf you are talking about.
It sounds like you are annoyed, which goes hand in hand with living in KC.
nah pretty chill. Beautiful 70ish degrees, sun shining, having some brews, chiefs are 6-0, bought some pumpkins to carve this morning, neighbors brought over cookies, life is good.
OK. Maybe it's just you. Cursing alot = pretty chill. I can understand.
You are a bad fisherman.
I wasn't trying anything. I think it was you that got me. You were the guy talking about Kansas City. Anyway, I hope your football watching future is everything you hope it is.

can Peyton throw a dog a bone and give D Thomas some looks? I mean c'mon what does it take

So ####### frustrating

can Peyton throw a dog a bone and give D Thomas some looks? I mean c'mon what does it take

So ####### frustrating
This happens every week. And every week, he gets his by the end of the game. It's the beginning of the second half, chill.

Last edited by a moderator:
not watching the game so is Blackmon the real deal? His stat line looks great. Is he the WW pickup of the year? Or is this a fluke?

Really wish I could watch this, just looked at the ESPN stats, and JAX is either tied or leading in every stat category other than rushing per attempt.

WTF??? Does Denver have backups in?

Users who are viewing this thread