What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville at Denver (1 Viewer)

What a stupid play call. No problem pushing the limits and going for some fourth down plays....but 4th and 4 from INSIDE YOUR OWN 30???!!!!

What a stupid play call. No problem pushing the limits and going for some fourth down plays....but 4th and 4 from INSIDE YOUR OWN 30???!!!!
That's actually the correct decision according to the people I know of who've studied it analytically.

It's just that nobody actually does it.

why the #### am I in KC and can't get the DEN JAC game? Bull####. I want to see this stomping.
Don't ask me why you're in KC. And I have no idea why you'd rather watch this over Pats-Saints.

Not sure how soon I'll switch over.
Because, who doesn't like a good stomping? Really though, as much as I hate Denver, and Elway, I want to watch as much of Peyton's season as possible. It is/very well could be history in the making.

I'd bench Branch for the rest of the game.

Jags have no business giving Peyton a fresh set of downs after stopping him on 3rd down.

why the #### am I in KC and can't get the DEN JAC game? Bull####. I want to see this stomping.
Don't ask me why you're in KC. And I have no idea why you'd rather watch this over Pats-Saints.

Because, who doesn't like a good stomping? Really though, as much as I hate Denver, and Elway, I want to watch as much of Peyton's season as possible. It is/very well could be history in the making.
Goodell should somehow mandate that CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN figure out some way to ensure Peyton Manning is seen by the entire nation every time he plays.

I've hated him most of his career, but watching him play football is simply more interesting than 99% of the other things going on in the NFL at any given time.

Just great. I had to endure Ronde doing the Bucs and now Shannon Sharpe is doing the Broncos game.

At least Ronde doesn't have a dozen marbles in his mouth.

Goodell should somehow mandate that CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN figure out some way to ensure Peyton Manning is seen by the entire nation every time he plays.

I've hated him most of his career, but watching him play football is simply more interesting than 99% of the other things going on in the NFL at any given time.
You mean he hasn't?

You mean he hasn't?
Apparently not well enough. I don't live in Massachusetts or Louisiana. I'm watching NO-NE. We've reached a point where Peyton is more interesting than Brady-Brees combined.

Not sure how it's decided who gets a 2nd game b/w CBS and Fox each week, but Goodell needs to tell CBS that if they only get one game, it's gotta be the Broncos and make them play at 11AM local time if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread