What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**MNF in JAX - Bengals at Jaguars** (-10, 40) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Jaguars can elevate to the No 1 seed tonight in the AFC with a victory over the helpless Bengals.
Cinci looks like a lost puppy without Burrow and the Vegas point spread is reflective of such.
10 points is a lot but I could see Jacksonville using tonight to get themselves ready for a deep run in the Playoffs

Jacksonville 31
Cincinnati...10

If The Jags keep the mistakes to a minimum,and I think they will,they will be in command of this one all night.
I think The Jags try to jump on The Bengals quickly,get a lead,and then play the game they are best at. Defense,control the clock.
Jags fans will be pumped and many will wonder why they are at the stadium on a Monday Night.
But in the end...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVAL- 34
Los Gatos- 16

Have Jacksonville in my Survivor league tonight, I know I cannot be alone on this one.
We have 4 left and best I can tell we have 3 in the same boat with JAX this evening.

-This is our 3rd time reloading Survivor in a few of my leagues.
I chopped the pot on the last one we ran so we had time to try and launch a 3rd go around this season.

But then part of me wants to see upset as a Miami Dolphins fan, for possible Playoff seedings.
I think Jacksonville could win out and finish either 14-3/13-4 and easily lock up the No 1 seed
Duval might be hosting the AFC Playoffs in mid to late January
We could even see a potential ALL FLORIDA AFCC, oh it's possible as we end Week 13 tonight.

Last edited:
Down 22 and have Kirk and Jags D. Would have had the win locked up if I had played the Miami D instead. Sure hope they get after Browning to create chaos with turnovers. Mixon shouldn’t do much. So they should be passing. Hoping for plenty of Kirk early then lots of D. Jags should win comfortably. Should.

Why am I partially on the Bengals tonight? That's stupid of me, but I can't help but think that they cover for some reason. Maybe just wishful thinking since I roster Chase.

One voice says that It can't be that bad, can it?

The other voice says that Um, it can.

I've won both games already, need some help to get into the playoffs.

Need McPherson and JAX to outscore Engram by more than 1

Need JAX to hold off Boyd/Kirk by 20

After blowing myself up by sitting Metcalf and Mahomes doing what he’s done all year (barely average) I have a 5 point lead with the Jax D versus Chase and the McPherson. Half PPR. computer says I have a 35% chance to win. I think I’d still rather be my opponent but if the Ajax D contains Chase and cashes in a TD then I gave hope…if I lose, my season ends.

Need Ridley to outscore Kirk and Engram or my season is over in one league.

Thought I had the game in the bag and then Deebo went off. But as a 49er fan, it was a hell of a good way to lose 🍻

Hot take perhaps, but since Peyton brought it up, I actually don't think Chase is arguable as the best WR in the NFL. I think he's a little overrated, like in the 7-11 range at WR.

Immediate thought is Ridley, but I do wonder if Kirk is out, if that's not a boon to Etienne, who has been trending down since the bye week.

Down 22 and have Kirk and Jags D. Would have had the win locked up if I had played the Miami D instead. Sure hope they get after Browning to create chaos with turnovers. Mixon shouldn’t do much. So they should be passing. Hoping for plenty of Kirk early then lots of D. Jags should win comfortably. Should.
F my life

Welp, that's not gonna help Chase's chances of playing QB.

ETA: He's looking like Garrett Wilson+ without Burrow.

The 1 guy I am rooting against most tonight is ETN and of course he scores already there is 1 loss on the books where he had to have a TD to beat me.
Next up about 6 other leagues I am vs ETN to lose with more pts.

It's starting to dawn on me that my team with Chase on it is sunk. I made the playoffs. I might even get a bye if things break right. But I don't see anything more than 12-15 weekly points (if I'm extraordinarily lucky) coming my way out of Chase, and that's not why one rosters Chase.

It's starting to dawn on me that my team with Chase on it is sunk. I made the playoffs. I might even get a bye if things break right. But I don't see anything more than 12-15 weekly points (if I'm extraordinarily lucky) coming my way out of Chase, and that's not why one rosters Chase.
Clearly you've done some things right besides Chase. And 12-15 is still fine, just not elite like one would have hoped.

Started Dortch over Tee this week and thought that was a bad play after yesterday. It might not be by a long shot.

Users who are viewing this thread