What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Texans at Titans** (-3, 37) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Levis was clearly wrong and arguing and...can't lead an offense like that. Henry knew what to do I'm sure, just roll with whatever the veteran said. That was ridiculous

Enjoy it while ya can Collins. He looks like he's gonna be a pro bowl guard for the next seven years

I feel like Levis is the next great deep ball artist. Every time he launches one he looks controlled and confident. I always feel like it's going to connect.

Well that’s ballgame. Thanks a lot Keenum and Slowik. Not like Singletary wasn’t gashing Tennessee all day. Perfect time to abandon the run.

I feel like Levis is the next great deep ball artist. Every time he launches one he looks controlled and confident. I always feel like it's going to connect.

And he also seems pretty accurate on these throws but man does he take some huge risks. Going to be a turnover machine as well.

That was a weak holding call, he's falling down and like grasping to not get hurt
They're nowhere near the ball too

Users who are viewing this thread