What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Eagles at Chiefs on Monday Night Football*** (-2.5, 45.5) 8:15 - Super Bowl LVII Rematch (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sick of seeing these receivers drop catchable pass after catchable pass. Freakin' joke. WR coach needs to be fired. Would love to see their hands drills. Big misstep by Reid thinking he could win with this group. I've never seen a worse group. Another drop by Watson to end it
It’s K.C. fault they had Hill and acted like they could easily get another one because they have Mahomes and Reid’s system. No one should shed a tear for their arrogance.

Mahomes’s receivers suck. The Chiefs are insanely lucky that their defense had been so good because their offense has been worse than the Buffalo offense that got Ken Dorsey fired as OC.

tough call. I've been correct on every Philly game this year (where I've made a prediction....I didn't make one against the Jets, just didn't have a good feeling on it at all)

I think this might actually mean more for the Eagles then it does for KC. They have a BRUTAL stretch starting here with KC off a bye, SF and Seattle off TNF games, Dallas on the road, Buffalo. They can't afford to lose more then 2 of these next 5 if one is to Dallas, 3 if they beat Dallas. I think the team will be just as focused and ready as Andy will have the KC team.
I know we all expect a track meet but I think we're gonna be surprised by a lower scoring well played game that comes down to the final possession. Not a lot of confidence in it, but gonna call it to Philly 24-20
can I get some credit for this one?

Freshman HS teams have receivers with better hands than the Chiefs. I've never seen anything like it. Roberto Duran would be proud.

I'm so sick of seeing these receivers drop catchable pass after catchable pass. Freakin' joke. WR coach needs to be fired. Would love to see their hands drills. Big misstep by Reid thinking he could win with this group. I've never seen a worse group. Another drop by Watson to end it
When you’re paying a QB a ton of money and Kelce a ton of money, you have to start making decisions. They won a ring last year, so it’s hard to argue too much with their plan.

You Mahomes haters should give it a rest. He has the worst pass catchers in the league.
Yup I witnessed that tonight
Been that way most of the season since 7 drops in the opener vs Detroit.

Some fans just want to hate the guy no matter what.
Nah people hate when they call him the GOAT when it’s clear he aint. GOAT makes everyone better and don’t excuses for them.
Yes, drops are his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread