What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Eagles at Chiefs on Monday Night Football*** (-2.5, 45.5) 8:15 - Super Bowl LVII Rematch (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sick of seeing these receivers drop catchable pass after catchable pass. Freakin' joke. WR coach needs to be fired. Would love to see their hands drills. Big misstep by Reid thinking he could win with this group. I've never seen a worse group. Another drop by Watson to end it
It’s K.C. fault they had Hill and acted like they could easily get another one because they have Mahomes and Reid’s system. No one should shed a tear for their arrogance.

Probably getting trolled here but you do realize they literally won the Super Bowl with that ‘arrogant’ plan?

In other news, I supposedly won my fantasy game by .84 points. I say "supposedly" because there's always a stat correction, it seems. The final score? 220.91-220.07.

It's a huge game. Like, bye week possibility big. We shall see.

eta* Banker error in my favor! My score jumped right while I was staring at it with a credited tackle to Drue Tranquill. It is now 222.42-220.07

I hope it holds.

Last edited:
Then don’t troll and make up things others never said because the truth triggers you lol

You haven't even stated something that could be true or false. You're just ripping Mahomes and asking announcers to tell the "truth" about him.

What is this truth (that only you seem to be privy to)?

Unreal. Horrible football tonight between supposedly the 2 best teams. Both QBs were bad and both teams were bad. I have no idea how the Eagles won that game but kudos lol.
In fairness, both teams have really good defenses and it was pouring down rain.
agree 100% defense made both offenses look kind of pedestrian. KC WRs were a liability and left a few plays on the field, but we expected that...they've been doing that all year. Mahomes was a magician though, constantly sliding out of the pocket and avoiding pressure to give those terrible WRs a chance.

Anyone not seeing these two teams as at least among the leagues top 4 or 5 really has no idea what they're looking at to begin with

Unreal. Horrible football tonight between supposedly the 2 best teams. Both QBs were bad and both teams were bad. I have no idea how the Eagles won that game but kudos lol.
I didn't see one drop by Eagle receivers.....
Well then that’s the problem you didn’t watch the entire game.
Congrats - you're the 2nd FBG in a couple decades to go on my ignore list. And to be put in the category of the other guy says a lot...

I didn't see one drop by Eagle receivers.....
Well then that’s the problem you didn’t watch the entire game.
Congrats - you're the 2nd FBG in a couple decades to go on my ignore list. And to be put in the category of the other guy says a lot...
I’m upset🤔

mahomes has Kelce fans act like he’s got nothing
Lol exactly. And rashee rice looks solid too. Instead the team keeps rolling out scrubs like MVS and Watson for 90% of the snaps.
And Kelce sucks now: we were spoon fed that it’s Reid’s system and Mahomes and they let Hill walk. 100% blame on them for their arrogance they can’t come back now and blame the WR when they said it was their system and QB that drives their offense.

@MySportsUpdate
6h

Mind-blowing: No team in the NFL is scoring fewer points per game in the second half this season than the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Chiefs are averaging 5.3 points per game in the second half through 10 games.

Every other NFL team has more.

@MySportsUpdate
6h

Mind-blowing: No team in the NFL is scoring fewer points per game in the second half this season than the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Chiefs are averaging 5.3 points per game in the second half through 10 games.

Every other NFL team has more.
Yep. 3 games in a row now with a goose egg in the 2nd half.

I was having Patriot flashbacks from 2006/2007 watching that game when the Pats left an easy Super Bowl on the table because BB decided all Brady needed at WR was Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney...Mahomes is all-world but it is 2023 and there is no excuse for that WR unit.

Last edited:
I was having Patriot flashbacks from 2006/2007 watching that game when the Pats left an easy Super Bowl on the table because BB decided all Brady needed at WR was Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney...Mahomes is all-world but it is 20223 and there is no excuse for that WR unit.
That's a good comparison. One of Brady's worst seasons statistically and if I remember correctly he didn't even get a Pro Bowl selection that year and it ended with subpar performances in the playoffs as well.

Next season they went out and got Moss, LOL

1. God our receivers suck.

2. Can't ask any more of the Chiefs defense.
It is interesting seeing Andy revert to 2003 form. Great defense. All pro QB. Cardboard cutouts at WR.

Waiting for him to name his offensive line coach as his defensive coordinator.
lol We were at the bar last night and I made the same joke in regards to Todd Pinkston being his RB's coach. Its the most Andy Reid doing Andy Reid things personnel move.

I still cannot wrap my head around Justin Watson being the focal point of this offense. Overall, not a way to win games. Justin Watson does not look good. MVS does not look good. I am still shocked Reid couldn't script a game with more involvement from Rice/Moore. Andy better hope TO joins this squad next week or they are going nowhere fast.

Reading this thread for the first time this morning is good times. You can tell the exact moment the Eagles take the league, bc the usual suspects of Anti-Eagles nation do the Homer Simpson disappearing into the bush act.

Ugly game, but a W is a W. "If only Justin Watson/MVS caught that pass last night" is the Eagles "If only Quez Watkins caught that pass in the Super Bowl"

We might see each other again though! And we MUST get better at recognizing the DB blitz.

Reading this thread for the first time this morning is good times. You can tell the exact moment the Eagles take the league, bc the usual suspects of Anti-Eagles nation do the Homer Simpson disappearing into the bush act.

Ugly game, but a W is a W. "If only Justin Watson/MVS caught that pass last night" is the Eagles "If only Quez Watkins caught that pass in the Super Bowl"

We might see each other again though! And we MUST get better at recognizing the DB blitz.
It is amazing how many parallels to the super bowl happened the opposite way.

10 point half time lead blown
Bad fumble by a key player
Bad drop on a sure TD deep.
Weird decision to punt that backfires.

Last edited:
Eagles had no business winning that game

Rather poorly officiated on both sides. Felt like makeup call after makeup call

Eagles did an overall excellent job making in-game adjustments. The Fat Man? Not so much.

Hurts still stinks at seeing the field and making reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread