What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**MNF in JAX - Bengals at Jaguars** (-10, 40) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

AFC is so weird.. There isn't a dominating team. Wouldn't shock me if it's like 2005 when the 6 seed Steelers made the Super Bowl and a low seed ran through the AFC playoffs this season.

CJ Beathard is the backup QB, which is probably better than what most teams have, but yeah, Jags are in serious trouble if this is a major injury. Could go from potential #1 seed to 3rd in the division real quick.

AFC is so weird.. There isn't a dominating team. Wouldn't shock me if it's like 2005 when the 6 seed Steelers made the Super Bowl and a low seed ran through the AFC playoffs this season.
Miami's been pretty dominant other than that stretch where all their OL were hurt.

ETA: Their defense has REALLY picked up since they got Ramsey back.

Miami's been pretty dominant other than that stretch where all their OL were hurt.
Miami has been beaten y every good team they have played.. Upcoming games vs Dallas, Baltimore, and Buffalo will tell a lot.

Baltimore IMO is the best team in the AFC and they are very beatable.

Kirk goes down and then Lawrence, it happens that fast the arc of JAX the rest of the way
AFC South might be up for grabs with the Colts and Texans at 7-5 each

Users who are viewing this thread