What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**MNF in JAX - Bengals at Jaguars** (-10, 40) 8:15 (2 Viewers)

Kirk goes down and then Lawrence, it happens that fast the arc of JAX the rest of the way
AFC South might be up for grabs with the Colts and Texans at 7-5 each
Honestly, it probably was up for grabs regardless of Lawrence's health, Jags have been very paper champions this season. They are the Chargers, but with luck.

I wonder if the Jags GM said to himself “I have a great idea 💡 how about we sign a pro bowl receiver to our team, then use him as a decoy & throw the ball to every other player on the team besides him. This is brilliant, it’s going to throw everyone off of what we’re trying to do”

Was hoping Texans Colts and Jags would make playoffs strongest division but looks like it’ll just be Texans and Colts coming down to final week of season for the division

Kirk goes down and then Lawrence, it happens that fast the arc of JAX the rest of the way
Honestly, it probably was up for grabs regardless of Lawrence's health, Jags have been very paper champions this season. They are the Chargers, but with luck.
I feel differently. A Burrow-less Bengals tonight should have vaulted them to No 1 overall and the rest of their schedule minus Baltimore is pretty dang easy, I was getting ready to see Jacksonville as going 13-4, No 1 seed in their grasp but not after the injuries on Offense tonight.

I was DOA to make the playoffs and that final Pratt tackle on Washington pushed the guy in front of me below the median by 0.2 points.

I feel differently. A Burrow-less Bengals tonight should have vaulted them to No 1 overall and the rest of their schedule minus Baltimore is pretty dang easy, I was getting ready to see Jacksonville as going 13-4, No 1 seed in their grasp but not after the injuries on Offense tonight.
I didn't see Cleveland as a win. That OL against the Browns D is scary. TB no gimme either, only games they haven't taken to the end were the Eagles/49ers.

I own both of course. Should have warned everyone
It's not your fault.

It's all us evil Ridley owners who celebrated Kirk getting hurt before fantasy playoffs, securing ALL the targets for Calvin.

Man, That was instant karma.

@Capella you're out there somewhere, i'd like to form an FBG committee for the NFL Playoffs

-With Lawrence now out for possibly the rest of the year, Jacksonville is no longer a viable Playoff team
I think they should be voted out of contention even if they win the Division or make a Wildcard
We know what's best for ratings and the viewing audience

-Also Cleveland should no longer be allowed to compete for a playoff spot with their QB-Watson OUT for the season.

Who's with me and who would like to volunteer to serve on the NFL Playoffs Committee?

Last edited:
never understood why WR's and RBs were allowed to throw their hands into opposing players facemasks. It's illegal for lineman, why should it be legal for WR/Rbs?

NFL refs looking at two teams in black and white and not sure who to root and call penalties against.

never understood why WR's and RBs were allowed to throw their hands into opposing players facemasks. It's illegal for lineman, why should it be legal for WR/Rbs?

It's ball carriers specifically. I think reasoning is because they only have one hand available because of carrying the ball so have limited options for fending off tacklers otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread