What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

JAGS vs. INDY in London...streaming online? (1 Viewer)

Haven't been able to watch the Colts much, but I'm starting to think Andrew Luck might be underrated. He has as bad of an o-line as I've seen, and just Hilton as a reliable weapon, and even he is boom or bust. 

The Colts offensive line is really struggling in pass blocking against the Jags defensive line.  It is almost a mismatch.  It is allowing the Jags to drop 7 and even 8 into coverage.  

Haven't been able to watch the Colts much, but I'm starting to think Andrew Luck might be underrated. He has as bad of an o-line as I've seen, and just Hilton as a reliable weapon, and even he is boom or bust. 
Yeah, the Colts have done a terrible job building a team around him.

This is a 2-14 or 3-13 type of roster without Luck.

Both run games have looked good today. Pass games (Indy drops)....not so much.

Dumb Personal Foul penalty on Colt DB after an incomplete pass. Stupid.

Both run games have looked good today. Pass games (Indy drops)....not so much.

Dumb Personal Foul penalty on Colt DB after an incomplete pass. Stupid.
I agree Indy had a few drops early, but as the game has wore on I think Jax D Line has taken over.  Colts are making dumb mistakes on defense. 

This may be one of the worst halfs of football i have ever seen.

Both coaches should be fired after this one

The Colts tried really hard to give the Jags points before halftime.  JAX could only manage three though

Gotta throw into the end zone there.  Really dumb.

also, not sure why Indy doesn't tackle every receiver at the los in that spot.  Penalty would be half the distance and 1st down but with 3-4 more seconds running off the clock there is no way Jax risks another play.  Or maybe I am giving jax coaching staff too much credit - in which case it is an even better play for Indy to commit defensive holding on the WRs

The AFC south is going to be like the NFC South a few years ago where the division winner is going to be something like 7-9 or 6-10..

Did I just hear Esiason say the Colts are $10 Mil under the cap and rightly suggest they use some of that to get some lineman to protect Luck.

Unbelievable.

TJ Yeldon gain of 9.He's looking good today.

Allen Robinson lays out for a pass but unable to come up with pass.

Bortles to M.Lee for a big gain for about 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick hitter to the outside to Hurns for about 5.

Incomplete to Allen Robinson on 3rd down that brings up FG attempt. Which is good from 46.

Yeldon's looked real good today. Very close to breaking a couple huge runs today.

No comment on the comedy previous play by Bortles. Too hard to explain :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bortles looking like a crazy person in the pocket.  Then Colts defenders with ANOTHER stupid penalty.

Man this is just terrible by Bortles. Word can't explain the last 2 times he's went back to pass.

Bailed out by a terrible Colts personal foul.

Bortles should have handed that off to Yeldon on that sack. Would have been another good gain.

Bortles to Robinson for 15 yards. Brings up 4th down but Jags will go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread