What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please Read - Big Change For The Forum - Asking For Your Grace - Forum Offline 8/1 (1 Viewer)

Last night I was melancholy about not having this message board for a few days. This morning, you guys are just bugging me ;)  

I'm all for breaking balls but this is Joe's business and the boards are expensive and not a primary revenue generator.  He spends 5 digits to keep them running for all of us and this clearly is a huge stress for him during the biggest time of year.  If you've got a clever joke to make, keep it friendly and remember that you wouldn't have a place to make that joke if he decided the message boards weren't worth the effort.  

Reminder to Joe and Memphis Keith that I appreciate your efforts and the stress level involved in doing this right now and a lot of us here do too.

Thank you for everything you're doing.  

The only solace I can give Joe is that some of us don't play FF and are still just here for the comradery, so this time of year is not as big of a deal for us. I know that doesn't help much. Good luck with the move. I use the new software on a different board and it's better than Invision, IMO.  

Please use the assistant coach forum to discuss your personal FF team.

I'm all for breaking balls but this is Joe's business and the boards are expensive and not a primary revenue generator.  He spends 5 digits to keep them running for all of us and this clearly is a huge stress for him during the biggest time of year.  If you've got a clever joke to make, keep it friendly and remember that you wouldn't have a place to make that joke if he decided the message boards weren't worth the effort.  

Reminder to Joe and Memphis Keith that I appreciate your efforts and the stress level involved in doing this right now and a lot of us here do too.

Thank you for everything you're doing.  

Bump

Love the new format - thanks for the work on this. Can only imagine the labor involved in getting it back up, testing, etc.

Just a minor question: in any given thread, how do you go to your last read post as opposed to the last actual post?

Love the new format - thanks for the work on this. Can only imagine the labor involved in getting it back up, testing, etc.

Just a minor question: in any given thread, how do you go to your last read post as opposed to the last actual post?
On the first page of the thread you can "jump to new".

But, it appears once you have visited a page on the NEW board, clicking the title will automatically take you to what's new to you.

But, it appears once you have visited a page on the NEW board, clicking the title will automatically take you to what's new to you.
Thanks - I didn’t notice that about clicking on the thread takes you to what’s new to you.

Congrats on the migration, @Joe Bryant ! We often talk about lessons learned, but I often add the category of lessons reiterated. By needing to supplement my research / scrolling time usually spent here, you helped me learn all over again what an utter cesspool Twitter is. I salute you.

Congrats on the migration, @Joe Bryant ! We often talk about lessons learned, but I often add the category of lessons reiterated. By needing to supplement my research / scrolling time usually spent here, you helped me learn all over again what an utter cesspool Twitter is. I salute you.
And how useless Reddit is for any meaningful discussion.

Thanks - I didn’t notice that about clicking on the thread takes you to what’s new to you.
Love this

Multi quote works differently too. Will be fun to explore the new features

Appreciate all the effort that went into this joe and keith and everyone involved. It looks great so far

Great to be back. Thanks to Joe and Keith and everyone involved for getting the boards back up and running! Y'all know how I feel about the boards, so that goes without saying that it's a huge positive.

I’ve clicked on the title of multiple threads that I’ve read and not once has it jumped to the last post. It keeps just going to the very firs5 post. How are folks getting that to work?

So glad you guys were able to transition the old data. There's a ton to learn with targeted searches and rummaging through old threads! Thank you!

I’ve clicked on the title of multiple threads that I’ve read and not once has it jumped to the last post. It keeps just going to the very firs5 post. How are folks getting that to work?

Do you have something blocking the cookies?

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but did we lose the ability to jump from one thread to the next unread post in the next thread? I don't see a way to go to next unread.

Nice job Joe...thanks so much for going through this.

I can't imagine what other board company was thinking.

One functionality I don't see is that we can't see the member names at the bottom of the thread....is that a permanent thing? Not complaining, just wondering if I'm doing it wrong?

Thank y'all. Big props to @Memphis Foundry . This was all Keith.

And thank y'all for the grace on stuff. I'm sure there will be plenty of things folks would like to change or tweak but given it's our busiest time of the year, few if anything will be able to change for the next 60 days or so.

Glad to be back up and thanks for the patience. And thanks for being part of the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread