What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jaguars vs. Dolphins -3 O/U 47 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium! (1 Viewer)

This is as bad of an offense as I've watched in NFL. Makes me feel better about Mac and the Pats. At least those players seem alive and act like they enjoy football. 
and I guaran damn tee that the Pats offense is geared towards Mac's success 

Trevor has been accurate. Can really blame him. No running game so far.  One more chance before halftime. 

Thing I like about Lawrence, despite the lack of talent completely around him....minimal talent to work with on offense, no talent coaching him, drops by WRs....when you just watch him out on the field, he still always seems so calm, confident, self-assured.

Poor decision by Tua to throw to a double-covered Waddle.  With his physical limitations he needs to be elite at decision-making. I don't see it.

It seems like Lawrence should have felt that coming.  Maybe that's too much for a rookie, but it was almost like he looked at the rusher and still held the ball anyway.

Jacksonville reminding me of the Jameis Winston led Bucs. One minute they look unstoppable but then inevitably have some awful penalty or turnover to blow it. 

Miami is beyond pathetic, I am so not surprised we are getting beat.

Jacksonville is going to kick our butts by the end of this game, pitiful, just pitiful. 

Please dismiss everyone before the flight back, just disband the entire coaching and front office, immediately. 

did that slip out of Tua hand? terrible throw p
On no JB oh no, he threw to a wide open Jax DB, he just hauled off and threw it with everything he had like a shot put thrower and that was the result.

Tua has no business, none in the NFL, absolute pure horse #### that kid. Not even hot garbage, just pure garbage. 

Jeez I can't even have a bowl a soup without missing a turnover in this game. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Trevor playing very well. With a couple more weapons the offense could be very good.
Are the weapons that bad?  I mean Chark is hurt...but Chark, Shenault, Jones are not exactly awful weapons to have for a young QB.

and yeah...next year should be nice for them with Etienne as well.  Going forward I agree the offense could be very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
The entire Miami staff should be fired. Last week proved Gaskin is a key part of their offense.

To go away from him like this is ridiculous. 

Users who are viewing this thread