What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jets at Cowboys** (-9, 38.5) (1 Viewer)

This one could get ugly in a hurry. Or The Jets could circle the wagons and pull a week two stunner. I can see either one happening.
The Jets defense can keep them in the game,maybe special teams will be the difference again for them.
Cowboys defense is also very,very,very,very good and they have their number one quarterback healthy.
At home after a huge win,home opener,great defense,hard to pick against then,but...

Gotham City- 23
Jerry World- 20

Dallas run defense wasn't great last season. Jets need to run the ball and run it a lot. Keep your offense ahead of the sticks. Don't put Wilson is 3rd and long situations.

I'm not sure what the Dallas offense is right now, they didn't have to do much against the Giants. I think the Jets D will be able to have success against them.

Expecting a close game. If Wilson doesn't turn the ball over, the Jets could pull this out. Not expecting that though.

Feels like a safe survivor pick to me. I think NY rallied Monday, but the real Zach Wilson shows up against a team that made mincemeat out of a better NY QB last week.

Feels like a safe survivor pick to me. I think NY rallied Monday, but the real Zach Wilson shows up against a team that made mincemeat out of a better NY QB last week.

For survivor I'd take whomever Arizona is playing. I don't think they win a game this year. You only have to find winners week 12, 14, 15 and 18.

For survivor I'd take whomever Arizona is playing. I don't think they win a game this year. You only have to find winners week 12, 14, 15 and 18.
I'm confident the Giants win, but week 2 isn't where I want to be rolling with Daniel Jones on the road. Dallas just feels a lot safer.

I keep hearing about this fearsome defense and they don't look so fearsome to start. Let's see if they can absorb and take that first punch.

Wilson is 1-2. Missed an open Garrett Wilson but had to throw across his body to do so, so you can't totally hang that on him.

Keep it simple for him. Baby steps. He's certainly got the arm strength. It's the accuracy and reading the defense that's been many a QB's downfall in the NFL. That's where he struggles.

Duane brown was serviceable last year despite a bum shoulder but he looks washed right now. Challenging matchup obviously but they need to start considering a switch up. (Moving AVT to either left or right tackle and tippmann to guard or center

Zach seems a little better this week (this coming from the guy who declared he may have been the worst QB in the history of the NFL last week, so take it for what it's worth...)

Users who are viewing this thread