What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jim Jefferies- Legit Season 2 on FXX starting 2/26/14 (1 Viewer)

saw the first episode was ok, but nothing special. I like Jim Jeffries but not really interested in watching future episodes

saw the first episode was ok, but nothing special. I like Jim Jeffries but not really interested in watching future episodes
I caught the latest one that aired and thought it was decent.Basically the same way he was in his stand-up routine but in a tv series.

I like it so far.
I agree and will continue to give it a shot from now on and will catch the 1st 2 episodes on demand when I get a chance.I thought Dan Bakkedahl and D.J.Qualls were good choices to put with Jeffries as they feed well off of each other comic wise.The episode I saw had Qualls' character doing online dating and video chatting with Jeffries coaching him and it was hilarious.

If you've seen his standup you know the episode pretty well last night since he took it straight from his act with the armrest on a plane bit.Even better seeing it being played out.I hope some of the Archer fans stick around for the show because it's well worth it.

I caught part of it after Archer last night.Ugh, that was awful. Is he supposed to be funny? I caught the airplane bit, that was really sad

I like it so far.
I agree and will continue to give it a shot from now on and will catch the 1st 2 episodes on demand when I get a chance.I thought Dan Bakkedahl and D.J.Qualls were good choices to put with Jeffries as they feed well off of each other comic wise.The episode I saw had Qualls' character doing online dating and video chatting with Jeffries coaching him and it was hilarious.
Just watched this episode last night. Really funny. I have 5 more on dvr and will keep watching for now.

I didn't see the first couple of episodes and didn't realize Ratzenberger was playing Janice's husband.I'm pretty much hooked on this show now.

I caught part of it after Archer last night.Ugh, that was awful. Is he supposed to be funny? I caught the airplane bit, that was really sad
That's probably the worst episode of the ones I've seen.

I didn't see the first couple of episodes and didn't realize Ratzenberger was playing Janice's husband.I'm pretty much hooked on this show now.
I don't recall them showing him before but I could be wrong.He was great in the last episode with the hoarding :lmao:
Just watched the pilot last night, Ratzenberger wasn't the father in the pilot. I assume he took over after the show made it?

Vike Me said:
I don't recall them showing him before but I could be wrong.He was great in the last episode with the hoarding :lmao:
Just watched the pilot last night, Ratzenberger wasn't the father in the pilot. I assume he took over after the show made it?
It says on Imdb that he was in 2 of the shows so I will have to go back and see when he started so I'm not really sure.Maybe somebody else can answer this?

Season finale was by far the best episode to date.

Billy is easily the best character but his brother Steve is now giving him a run for his money after last nights episode.So much awesome going on so I won't spoil it for those that didn't catch it yet but if you enjoyed any of this season this is one not to miss.

I thought Season 1 was very good and can't wait for 2 to get here.

Clearly you either get his comedy or you don't and I enjoy the edge he brings.

If this season is going to anything like the first episode all I can say is buckle in because anything could happen.

Great start :lmao:

Saw him live doing standup at The Canyon, small club out here. He definitely makes you cringe. Absolutely nothing off limits. You'll laugh - as long as you are not remotely close to being a believer. I've seen comics go after religion - but nothing like him. Haven't seen his series yet - will have to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded and watched all of season 1. I felt like there we 1-2 funny jokes an episode. considering the current standard of comedy, this is an average program. It is no where near a must watch, but DVR it and use it to kill 22 minutes when you need.

The last ten seconds of last night's episode made me laugh harder than any show in a long time. Brilliant.

I'm going to Jefferies' show on the 22 in Milwaukee... Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last ten seconds of last night's episode made me laugh harder than any show in a long time. Brilliant.

I felt exactly the opposite. I liked the show a lot up to that point. But that final bit seemed really forced to me.

I felt exactly the opposite. I liked the show a lot up to that point. But that final bit seemed really forced to me.
It's a bit of a ripoff of Seinfeld's "not to mention the jews and the blacks" anit-dentite episode, but I didn't see it coming. I thought they were going the opposite way with her. I've watched it a dozen times and laughed every time.

I'm a couple episodes into season 2 and would say its better this year. It still has its moments. Better than what they are showing on FX these days.

Users who are viewing this thread