What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John Carlson - plug him in this week/Sneaky move? (1 Viewer)

xenon

Footballguy
So MINN is playing at home vs CHI. I found some stats that have CHI as the #32 ranked against the TE this year. Anybody else considering this play for the week? Could pay dividend and Carlson has been putting up good numbers. Anybody else have feedback on this strategy?

Last edited by a moderator:
So MINN is playing at home vs CHI. I found some stats that have CHI as the #32 ranked against the TE this year. Anybody else considering this play for the week? Could pay dividend and Carlson has been putting up good numbers. Anybody else have feedback on this strategy?
Although they are bottom 10 (allowing 9th most PPG to TEs) they are most certainly not allowing the most points to TEs this year.

CHI has also been pretty stingy in the TD department, only surrendering three to TEs all year. They however have surrendered a very healthy amount of receptions/yards (thus their poor ranking).

If I were to play Carlson, I'd much rather it be in PPR than standard.

Users who are viewing this thread