What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Junk in the trunk (1 Viewer)

Pick one and only one option, please

• Hate it

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Don't mind a little

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Like a little

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Like more than a little

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Like A LOT

Votes: 12 13.3%

• Total voters
DAAAAAYUM ... that's like a double Kim
Yeah I'm fascinated by her body. Her boobs are probably fake but the waist to hip/### ratio is insane.
A simple search will reveal pictures of that in a thong that disappears about half way down her back. Well, worth the effort. :thumbup:
Must. Resist.Between this thread and the Offdee thread, if anyone saw my internet history I am sure that I would get a lot of raised eyebrows.

DAAAAAYUM ... that's like a double Kim
Yeah I'm fascinated by her body. Her boobs are probably fake but the waist to hip/### ratio is insane.
A simple search will reveal pictures of that in a thong that disappears about half way down her back. Well, worth the effort. :thumbup:
Must. Resist.Between this thread and the Offdee thread, if anyone saw my internet history I am sure that I would get a lot of raised eyebrows.
It's spectacular.

Not sure if I should link to it, but aquateen has a great profile pic. Or you could just google image search "lobster motivational poster".

Been doing some research. You guys might want to check out:

Shakur Sozahdah

Kiki Kayo

Jennifer Skye

Amazin Amie

Been doing some research. You guys might want to check out:Shakur Sozahdah
I noticed this woman also has large breasts, which I found pleasing.
I find the combining of the two traits to be extra pleasing.:sinewave:
But the key here in all of this is a small waist.Bad: large butt + large breasts + wide waistGood: large butt + large breasts + small waist
:thumbup: That's where the low part of the :sinewave: comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread