What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City (-3.5) vs. Baltimore O/U 53.5 (1 Viewer)

HOW exactly do you know the 2022 is the 1.01, LET ALONE the 2023??
Because they’re my picks that i’d previously traded away, and I recently traded away 60% of my team. 

so I’m pretty much a terrible team that is in control of my destiny in 2023. They’re no worse than top 2, that’s for sure. 

ETA, hilariously I am likely going to win this week against the team I traded CEH to. Higgins, Carr, Danny Dimes & Pittman lit it up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they’re my picks that i’d previously traded away, and I recently traded away 60% of my team. 

so I’m pretty much a terrible team that is in control of my destiny in 2023. They’re no worse than top 2, that’s for sure. 
If you’re still rebuilding and earn the 1.01 in 2023, then you really suck as a manager 

Edwards-Helaire looks like he gets massacred on about a quarter of his runs. Just flat stood up. But if he catches you off-balance, he'll churn and gain extra yards.

Can't figure out why that happens.

Oh yeah, he's small.

If you’re still rebuilding and earn the 1.01 in 2023, then you really suck as a manager 
Oh, you'd be surprised how bad a team can be.

I'm going to be in contention for the 1.01 after having it the year before.

With Mahomes.

And I live on this board.

My team stinks. We need more IDP coverage here.

With Mahomes.

I agree with your last sentence.  And how's rent on the board?  My wallet is also pretty empty.

I literally just started rebuilding. I have 3 picks in 2022, including a mid 1st. 😳

I have 5x 1sts in 2023 (6 in the first 14), and 4x 2nds. My whole goal was to aim for 2023 to maximize aging assets in trades with best return value, and this is my strategy. I don’t think this makes me a terrible manager, but go off. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I traded away ARob, Carson, Evans, CEH,  Chase Edmonds, and a bunch of flotsam  over the last weeK for a bunch of picks, Pittman, Gabe Davis & a couple of other young pieces.

I have a plan. It’s just a 2-year plan. 2021 was a stacked draft. I’m not sure 2022 will be. 2023 is intriguing. 

Edwards-Helaire looks like he gets massacred on about a quarter of his runs. Just flat stood up. But if he catches you off-balance, he'll churn and gain extra yards.

Can't figure out why that happens.

Oh yeah, he's small.
He looked like mini Marshawn moving that pile for an extra 6. :shrug:  

I literally just started rebuilding. I have 3 picks in 2022, including a mid 1st. 😳

I have 5x 1sts in 2023 (6 in the first 14), and 4x 2nds. My whole goal was to aim for 2023 to maximize aging assets in trades with best return value, and this is my strategy. I don’t think this makes me a terrible manager, but go off. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I traded away ARob, Carson, Evans, CEH,  Chase Edmonds, and a bunch of flotsam  over the last wee for a bunch of picks, Pittman, Gabe Davis & a couple of other young pieces.

I have a plan. It’s just a 2-year plan. 2021 was a stacked draft. I’m not sure 2022 will be. 2023 is intriguing. 
With the trades you’ve been making, the rebuild will be done next year. 
By 2023 your team will be sick

With Mahomes.

With the Pringle TD I’m officially gonna win this week. You saw everything I dealt away. lmao

i can’t even lose when I want to. :lol:  

I'm the opposite. I'm fighting here.

Bobby Wagner went off for thirty-five points today. At linebacker. I mean, can I catch a break here?
You went up against Wagner too? He killed me.  And I spent a lot of my budget this year on shoring up my lb group for them to wiff this week.

My goodness Collinsworth’s mouth must be raw by this point from slobbing Jackson’s pole all night. 

I'm the opposite. I'm fighting here.

Bobby Wagner went off for thirty-five points today. At linebacker. I mean, can I catch a break here?
In my IDP league the Wagner owner also had Julio & Henry.

Fortunately I didn’t play against them - I was 2nd highest score in my league. That woulda been painful. And woulda wasted Denille Hunter’s hat trick for 28. :wub:  

You went up against Wagner too? He killed me.  And I spent a lot of my budget this year on suring up my lb group for them to wiff this week.
I'm going to lose because of Bobby Wagner. I spent a first-rounder I'd acquired for James Robinson to select Jamin Davis and Micah Parsons at 2.5 and 2.6. I thought that was a shark move.

Hoo boy.

In my IDP league the Wagner owner also had Julio & Henry.

Fortunately I didn’t play against them - I was 2nd highest score in my league. That woulda been painful. And woulda wasted Denille Hunter’s hat trick for 28. :wub:  
Oh look, my Wagner guy also has Julio.  And F~{®ING Gano

I'm going to lose because of Bobby Wagner. I spent a first-rounder I'd acquired for James Robinson to select Jamin Davis and Micah Parsons at 2.5 and 2.6. I thought that was a shark move.

Hoo boy.
Dude in my IDP took Wagner as the 4th or 5th LB off the board & thought it was a reach. I had him the last couple years, and thought he was good but not elite…oof. I shoulda reached for him. 

Dude in my IDP took Wagner as the 4th or 5th LB off the board & thought it was a reach. I had him the last couple years, and thought he was good but not elite…oof. I shoulda reached for him. 
I thought I was so smart with Blake Martinez and his steady ten points a week.  Such a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread