What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kanye Buying Parler (1 Viewer)

Adidas is a German company, they really really cannot let that slide.

I didn't really understand how they would lose 650 million dollars. Like, how does 650 million get taken from their accounts? Lowered projections. Well, they were a monster before Kanye, they'll be a monster without him.

Im not a Kanye fan at all. I dont like him, his clothes, his music or pretty much anything about the guy....

He is proving his point and most don't even realize it.

Looks to me like people are going Defcom 3 on him and not vice versa.

People or everything you read that is presented to you? Youve gone out and talked to a lot of people from all walks of life?
Im not a Kanye fan at all. I dont like him, his clothes, his music or pretty much anything about the guy....

I'm sorry, what was his point?
bump

Firstly, I am 100% dead set against canceling anyone because of thought, right or wrong.

I think he is proving his point by biting the hands of the powers that be in the entertainment/media world. They are destroying him- by using the very same power/control he says they wield.

If they silence him or doxx him I believe that proves his point

Again, the guy is out there already and likely off medication he may or not need. I have experience with a close friend who is bi-polar and it’s not pretty.

I am by no means excusing or apologizing for his comments. I can both think he’s wrong and not think it’s cool to destroy him for being wrong. I would rather have the dialog with a person whom is wrong so I can see how they got to this place or try and explain why I think they are wrong, rather than silence their thoughts.

Same stance on the confederate flag. I will fight for the rights of people who want to wave that flag. Not because I believe it what it stands for, quite the opposite. I think it’s far healthier to allow people to believe what they want and allow them to express themselves openly.

People are going to believe what they want believe whether you allow it or not- it’s better to have it out in the open than shrouded in secrecy.

Looks to me like people are going Defcom 3 on him and not vice versa.

People or everything you read that is presented to you? Youve gone out and talked to a lot of people from all walks of life?

I'm sorry, what was his point?
bump

Firstly, I am 100% dead set against canceling anyone because of thought, right or wrong.

I think he is proving his point by biting the hands of the powers that be in the entertainment/media world. They are destroying him- by using the very same power/control he says they wield.

If they silence him or doxx him I believe that proves his point

Again, the guy is out there already and likely off medication he may or not need. I have experience with a close friend who is bi-polar and it’s not pretty.

I am by no means excusing or apologizing for his comments. I can both think he’s wrong and not think it’s cool to destroy him for being wrong. I would rather have the dialog with a person whom is wrong so I can see how they got to this place or try and explain why I think they are wrong, rather than silence their thoughts.

Same stance on the confederate flag. I will fight for the rights of people who want to wave that flag. Not because I believe it what it stands for, quite the opposite. I think it’s far healthier to allow people to believe what they want and allow them to express themselves openly.

People are going to believe what they want believe whether you allow it or not- it’s better to have it out in the open than shrouded in secrecy.
Destroy him? Does this business not have the right to decide who they want to pay millions of dollars too? You dont have to agree why they did it (cancel pressure or whatever) but the business is exercising the exact same thing you are touting here.

Users who are viewing this thread