What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep Rhamondre or Akers? (1 Viewer)

Rhamondre or Akers

• Rhamondre @ 6

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Akers @ 18

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yankeerebel

Footballguy
This is a keeper league and I can only keep one at a position. We also have to give up the round they were drafted in last year +2 if they were a keeper.

I'd have to give up the 6th round for Rhamondre and the 18th round for Akers.

I'm leaning toward Rhamondre even though I've never been crazy about having a Belichick RB in the past. Akers is definitely the better deal but will he continue his late season success this season?

Akers is only the better deal if he had the outlook of RS. That isn't the case so RS is the easy choice.

Plus my general philosophy for keep 1 or 2 is to just keep the better player. Trying to force value with that few keepers usually backfires. Just keep the better player

Rhamondre for a 5th (whom NE didn’t add another RB)
Akers for an 18th (some competition from Michael and the rookie)

I’d keep Stevenson for the 5th

Akers is only the better deal if he had the outlook of RS. That isn't the case so RS is the easy choice.

Plus my general philosophy for keep 1 or 2 is to just keep the better player. Trying to force value with that few keepers usually backfires. Just keep the better player
Agree with Gally & skbatmen here. I am keeping RS

Users who are viewing this thread