What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper questions. (1 Viewer)

Trudog04

Footballguy
I'm in must start 2qb superflex 10 team keeper league. I'm only allowed to keep one. My options are hurts in the 2nd and amon ra st. Brown in the 6th. I going to be either 2nd or 3rd pick. I lose the round of my keeper. Leaning towards hurts, but st brown is a steal in the 6th, plus I'll still get an elite qb with my draft position. Any thoughts?

I'm in must start 2qb superflex 10 team keeper league. I'm only allowed to keep one. My options are hurts in the 2nd and amon ra st. Brown in the 6th. I going to be either 2nd or 3rd pick. I lose the round of my keeper. Leaning towards hurts, but st brown is a steal in the 6th, plus I'll still get an elite qb with my draft position. Any thoughts?
It's a full point PPR

I think you have to bite the bullet and keep Hurts if it's a start 2 QB league......when the bye weeks hit the QB options dwindle....you know 20 are playing every week.having a top 3 option keeps you in the mix....if league favors QB scoring, a case could be made for taking your second QB with your first pick...also this probably belongs in the asst coach forum...

I think you have to bite the bullet and keep Hurts if it's a start 2 QB league......when the bye weeks hit the QB options dwindle....you know 20 are playing every week.having a top 3 option keeps you in the mix....if league favors QB scoring, a case could be made for taking your second QB with your first pick...also this probably belongs in the asst coach forum...
Thank you and ok. I'm new to this website

Thank you and ok. I'm new to this website
no worries....good luck!!!

Assuming snake draft...

Hurts is worth 1.4 and you are giving up 2.11 1699 - 975 = 724

ASB is worth 2.2 and you are giving up 6.11 1235 - 393 = 842

Problem is that it's not cut and dry because 2.11 really isn't worth 2.11 with the keepers. If you value it more like a 3.11 then it's worth 759. 1699 - 759 = 940 and the second equation drops to 1235 - 292 = 941. Coin flip. In that case I defer to the scarcity.

Also QB scoring system impacts this.

Users who are viewing this thread