What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kenny Britt (2 Viewers)

how come when a guy is not playing well it always seems like it's time to buy??
how come when a guy is not playing well it always seems like other owners think the (insert name: Britt) owner is selling??
This is probably a better question, it doesn't hurt to try though. The best teams to target with trade offers is teams that lost this week and send them offers today or tomorrow.

Kenny Britt - WR - Titans Kenny Britt underwent a precautionary MRI Monday after experiencing renewed soreness in his surgically-repaired knee, but doesn't expect to miss any time after the results were negative.

Neither Britt nor the team is concerned even though he was limping around the team's facility on Monday. Britt may miss some practice time this week, but he can be counted on as a WR3 against the Bears' tough defense.

https://twitter.com/jwyattsports

Kenny Britt - WR - Titans Kenny Britt underwent a precautionary MRI Monday after experiencing renewed soreness in his surgically-repaired knee, but doesn't expect to miss any time after the results were negative.

Neither Britt nor the team is concerned even though he was limping around the team's facility on Monday. Britt may miss some practice time this week, but he can be counted on as a WR3 against the Bears' tough defense.

https://twitter.com/jwyattsports
Kenny Britt has gotten an MRI on his knee every week. Like every player (including Adrian Peterson) that has come off ACL surgery there will be soreness for the rest of the year."Jim Wyatt‏@jwyattsports

Munchak said Kenny Britt has gotten an MRI on knee every week. Said he's sore but no new injury he's aware of."

Last edited by a moderator:
He's on my bench until he shows me something. Tired of his 4-40 stat lines killing my teams
can't use him til 2013 - hopefully he will be back by then - of course, by then he will likely do something stupid to get suspended for multiple games.

I am not off the bandwagon but he has definitely dropped into low-end WR3-WR4 in PPR.

I did not watch this week's game but my uninformed take is that we are going to need Jake Locker back. Stretches out plays and is willing to go down-field all day. We are going to need that to see the upside.

Would appreciate a more informed take on that thought process.

I am not off the bandwagon but he has definitely dropped into low-end WR3-WR4 in PPR. I did not watch this week's game but my uninformed take is that we are going to need Jake Locker back. Stretches out plays and is willing to go down-field all day. We are going to need that to see the upside. Would appreciate a more informed take on that thought process.
2 big plays and TDs barely missed because of OPI that were questionable calls. Hass is fine. Britt is fine. If healthy production will come.

I am not off the bandwagon but he has definitely dropped into low-end WR3-WR4 in PPR. I did not watch this week's game but my uninformed take is that we are going to need Jake Locker back. Stretches out plays and is willing to go down-field all day. We are going to need that to see the upside. Would appreciate a more informed take on that thought process.
2 big plays and TDs barely missed because of OPI that were questionable calls. Hass is fine. Britt is fine. If healthy production will come.
I saw those but I am curious about the amount of times he went deep. Anyone know?

Much more of this and he will be getting a weekly MRI on his rear end which will be painful from too much time sitting on my bench.

I saw those but I am curious about the amount of times he went deep. Anyone know?
He was targeted deep twice by my count and caught both, one for a touch. He was ticketed both times for pushing off. Pitiful call on the touchdown. The NFL needs to institute the NBA's new flop rule. Ironically, Wright scored his TD a few plays after Britt's touchdown was negated. Wright pushed off way worse than Britt did. All said and done Britt should have been in double figures in the 1st half. They went away from him in the second for some unknown reason. He wasn't targeted much at all.I disagree with your Locker comment. Hass looked really good and went downfield often.

Anyone rolling him out against a stout Chicago defense? He'll be riding the pine in lieu of Santana Moss for me. It hurts to type that-very disappointed with Britt so far..

Anyone rolling him out against a stout Chicago defense? He'll be riding the pine in lieu of Santana Moss for me. It hurts to type that-very disappointed with Britt so far..
Debating between Britt and Josh Gordon. Avery and DHB are a step behind. I'm starting to lean Gordon but I just can't shake the idea of Britt going off.

Debating between Britt and Josh Gordon. Avery and DHB are a step behind. I'm starting to lean Gordon but I just can't shake the idea of Britt going off.
I benched Britt for Gordon in one of my leagues. (PPR) Food for thought.

I benched Britt for Gordon in one of my leagues. (PPR) Food for thought.
As did I. :football:

Those of you starting Gordon over Britt - are you doing so because of a lack of faith in Britt, or because of confidence in Gordon?

Those of you starting Gordon over Britt - are you doing so because of a lack of faith in Britt, or because of confidence in Gordon?
A lack of faith in an apparently not-fully-healthy Britt against that oppressive Bears secondary.

i'm still keeping the faith with britt. now that locker is back, lets see if they can take more deep shots towards him. also glad that chris johnson is doing good cause now defenses have to play honest.

Harvins injury is forcing me to start either Britt or Amendola.......Britt is in for now(MIA can't stop anybody)

With Fitz on his bye, Britt is back in my line up. completely ambivalent to him at this point. He's a warm body that could just as easily win the week for me as produce nothing.

With Antonio Brown's injury, Britt gets bumped into my starting lineup. I still could go with Heyward-Bey over him, but DHB hasn't quite distinguished himself enough and probably doesn't have the upside of Britt.

Harvins injury is forcing me to start either Britt or Amendola.......Britt is in for now(MIA can't stop anybody)
Amendola is playing the 49ers, but put up 5-66 against the Bears and 6-55-1 against the Hawks before being injured. Britt had similar numbers against the Bears, but I just feel as though Amendola gets locked onto, whereas Hass spreads it out more.

Amendola is playing the 49ers, but put up 5-66 against the Bears and 6-55-1 against the Hawks before being injured. Britt had similar numbers against the Bears, but I just feel as though Amendola gets locked onto, whereas Hass spreads it out more.
Could be wrong but I think Locker is the starter this week...

Could be wrong but I think Locker is the starter this week...
More deep balls for Britt, right?

Need a big game from this guy. Is there any chance that he actually does go beast mode with locker throwing to him?

Titans homers can chime in, but from what the coach said a few weeks ago, Britt may not be able to separate deep until he heals completely.

yeah sounds like Locker is going to be healthy for this one. If hes in there Britt will go straight up pimp daddy beast mode. Mark my words.
* straight up* pimp daddy* beast modeOK, got it... or is he going to;* go straight* up pimp* daddy beast modeAll so confusing. Either way, your words have been marked.

In a flex league I am likely to start Britt over Ahmad Bradshaw and I am a dolphins fan. Miami's secondary outside of Sean Smith is suspect (and smith had a bad game last week vs indy)

Users who are viewing this thread