What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

krsone21 2012 PDSL DRAFT! (1 Viewer)

Great value pick with KWII at TE. If he came back that'd be hard to pass on.

Going to continue to address the need for a RB I really like. Here's hoping he lands in a good spot:

9.04 David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech Hokies

All....

Not sure why the speed of this draft is decidedly slower than the other PDSL, but I would like to bring it to your attention that we're going to all have compressed clocks if we don't pick up the pace.

This draft has to be done by the NFL Draft, which is two weeks from today (awesome).

So let's try and pick up the pace some and get some more picks in. Not singling anyone out and I am not going to go through the whole list to figure out why we're slow, but we are for whatever reason.

Now's the time to acknowledge it and just keep it moving. We need to do over 20 picks a day for the next 2 weeks to get this in, so no time like the present to pick it up.

I'll try and help with lists / PMs for those who want the help. Pretty sure there are others here too who will do the same.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread