What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kudos on the new site layout, Footballguys (1 Viewer)

This format is a huge step down. Honestly I am a subscriber (for many years) because I feel I owe it to Joe and company for the forums. With this horrible format I will have to re-think. I will subscribe this year but it needs to be way better again for next year.I am just surprised that no FBG has weighed in. I have loved this site for well over a decade but I can't stand to look at the darn thing for over 5 minutes now.
:lmao: I've been a subscriber for years and much more of a "lurker" than a "poster" on these boards, but with this change I believe I will not be renewing for 2011. I appreciate that Joe and David tried to make positive enhancements to the message boards...but I just don't like the layout now and find myself visiting less and less. Even though the message board change doesn't really impact a lot of the paid subscriber content...the fact that I don't like stopping by these message boards anymore makes me think it's time for me to move on.
I have been meaning to reply to this post for the past week, but I just can't stand to look at this board long enough to post. I agree with the point Cowtippers makes in that I understand the need to change with the times and have a more function when it comes to smart phones, etc., but I really think it will come at a cost (at least for the short-term). I have noticed that posting on the board is down. Obvious answer is that it is the offseason and even compound that with the lock out and I am sure most think this is typical. Maybe (due to the lock out), but as someone who is a daily visitor of the site, i can tell you that I never remember seeing threads on the first page in the Shark Pool that have gone three days since its last post.I like to use forums to discuss my strategy and thoughts, and can't really see myself buying a subscription on one site and going to another to post.
I'm not sure what is so hard to look at but it doesn't matter. They won't respond here or even read this probably because there is a huge thread about all the changes in the FFA.

triple digiter here...FWIW, I can't stand the new site. I can 100% attribute my lack of time on the boards to the look. It truly does strain my eyes.

Totally agree with Sweetlove. I understand the need to keep up to date, but this new format is horrible and I have no doubt it's been a significant factor in the drop of posters in here of late.

If it must stay, at least bring the 'Follows closely' image back please. Made a huge difference in experiencing this place.

Totally agree with Sweetlove. I understand the need to keep up to date, but this new format is horrible and I have no doubt it's been a significant factor in the drop of posters in here of late.

If it must stay, at least bring the 'Follows closely' image back please. Made a huge difference in experiencing this place.
Where is everyone going? this place is a ghost town...even for this time of the year. Cant say i blame people for leaving the board, i thought i could get used to it, but it is just terrible.

You guys with issues, please do post in the pinned FFA thread. The new layout looks and works great for me on both my PC and my cell phone, so I don't know how to respond to comments that it looks horrible. If you can be more specific about it's horribleness in the other thread, it may be helpful.

I don't know the answer regarding the normal vs. mobile versions switching back and forth. I haven't had any issues with that myself.

I wish I could be more helpful.

You guys with issues, please do post in the pinned FFA thread. The new layout looks and works great for me on both my PC and my cell phone, so I don't know how to respond to comments that it looks horrible. If you can be more specific about it's horribleness in the other thread, it may be helpful.

I don't know the answer regarding the normal vs. mobile versions switching back and forth. I haven't had any issues with that myself.

I wish I could be more helpful.
Why is an ugly girl ugly, i dont know, i just know she is.

Users who are viewing this thread