What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kupp vs Thomas (1 Viewer)

Elevencents

Footballguy
I need objective help with this because I can’t make up my damn mind. 

Do you keep Michael Thomas in the 4th round or Cooper Kupp in the 10th?

While I don’t see him repeating it, Kupp would have finished as WR2 if he had continued on the pace he was on. I’ve done mocks with both options and they end up fairly similar so this isn’t like a live or die decision. I’m leaning keeping Kupp so I have that 4th round pick. 

Happy to help if you need it in return.

PPR?  Michael Thomas for sure.  That's a first rounder in a PPR league.  Draft Dominator has Thomas as the number 2 receiver in my ppr scoring system behind only Hopkins.

I think the answer is in your question...  "While I don't see him repeating it...."  DD has Kupp as WR 23, 45 overall.  Sure that's a deal for a tenth round pick, but I still wouldn't pass up Michael Thomas for hi.

With only one keeper I go with the best player and that is Thomas.  Kupp has too much risk with the ACL injury situation.  He should be fine but you never know.  Give me the sure thing in Thomas. 

Users who are viewing this thread