What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kyle Vanden Bosch (1 Viewer)

Dangrel

Footballguy
I haven't watched a titans game this year....but im in a fantasy pool that deals with sacks......can anyone tell me why vanden bosch is getting sacks?....i think hes up to 5 sacks in 3 games....does he have the potential to get 10 or more sacks this year?...or has he just been getting lucky?..any help with this mystery man would be great

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Regardless, he's generating sacks and making plays for a defense that is on the field a lot. Either way, he's definitely worth playing right now.

Keep in mind he was playing the Rams who give up sacks to everyone. I don't think he keeps up this pace because opposing teams will start concentrating on him more.Edit - Perhaps he starts living up to his ability with Fisher as the coach instead of the crap coaches he had down in ARI.

Last edited by a moderator:
He plays Indy this week who hasn't given up a sack all year but is @ Houston in week 5 and they've given up more sacks/game than any other team in the league...

He plays Indy this week who hasn't given up a sack all year but is @ Houston in week 5 and they've given up more sacks/game than any other team in the league...
I agree. Definitely don't bother starting him this week. I made that mistake with Terrell Suggs in Week 1 and he didn't even get a sniff of Peyton.

I may have to start him this week with Jason Taylor on bye. My other options are James Hall and Will Smith, need to start two. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread