What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Last week I didn't have the nerve, but this week (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTex

Don't mess with Texas
Rudi Johnson

I did a search and didn't find a subject on this topic so I'd thought I'd get it started.

First, thanks to all the sharks who endorsed Fast Willie, when you guys started talking about him I didn't hesitate to pick him up. But last week I'd didn't start him but was tempted to do so. I still won my game, but my #1 RB producer was on the pine.

This week my opponent is my sworn enemy #1a, he was the second leading scoring last week behind me and he has been talking trash all week. So I figured I'd introduce him to fast Willie.

And I'm starting him over Rudi with no hesitation.

How are you starting him over this week?

P.S.

If this has been covered, forgive me and post a link please.

Important Note about the Shark Pool

Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team or league belong in the Assistant Coach's Forum.

The Shark Pool is reserved for sharing NFL talk and general fantasy football strategy discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't pull the trigger last week but this week I'm starting him over Edge. FBG has Westy at 3 and FWP at 5. How can I justify starting the number 15 back this week over them?

Im on the fence. Start FWP over Kevin Jones? I dont know.

At least I dont need to decide until 1:00 Sunday
I'll help you out by pushing you to the FWP side of the fence. Chicago's defense is good and Parker has a great matchup against Houston.

I'm starting FWP over Kevin Jones and CuMart.Rudi is my other starter this week.I too want to thank the folks on this board, I drafted FWP near the end of my draftlargely due to the high praise he rec'd on this board. :thumbup:

For the second week, I'll be starting him over Edge and CuMar (Westbrook is my other starter).

You did a search? There's like 20 FWP threads a day.
Rudi Johnson

I did a search and didn't find a subject on this topic so I'd thought I'd get it started.

First, thanks to all the sharks who endorsed Fast Willie, when you guys started talking about him I didn't hesitate to pick him up. But last week I'd didn't start him but was tempted to do so. I still won my game, but my #1 RB producer was on the pine.

This week my opponent is my sworn enemy #1a, he was the second leading scoring last week behind me and he has been talking trash all week. So I figured I'd introduce him to fast Willie.

And I'm starting him over Rudi with no hesitation.

How are you starting him over this week?

P.S.

If this has been covered, forgive me and post a link please.
This topic is about who the sharks were starting Fast Willie over, :popcorn: if there is such a link please post.

Im on the fence. Start FWP over Kevin Jones? I dont know.

At least I dont need to decide until 1:00 Sunday
I'll help you out by pushing you to the FWP side of the fence. Chicago's defense is good and Parker has a great matchup against Houston.
LOL. Thanks for pushing me over the fence Wheel. :thumbup:

Still trying to decide between FWP or Westbrook. I have Alexander as RB1. Last week I took Willie over Westy but I think the Eagles will go off this week.

Starting FWP over Shaun Alexander. LT is my other running back (auction league - my WRs suck).Houston's defense blows. Plus, they will be on the field a lot with all of the 3 & outs that Pittsburgh's D will force on Houston's O. Willie should rack up big yardage, especially once the Steelers are ahead.

One of my guys is sitting this week for FWP (last week I sat Edge for him)1. Edge2. K. Jones3. CuMart.Leaning towards benching jones this week.

Have to choose 2 from FWP, R. Johnson, and McAllister. Leaning towards FWP and R. Johnson because McAllister is going against the toughest D

Might bite the bullet and start him in my flex, over Harrington @ Chi and McNair @ Bal

I'd love to start him on my dynasty team this week, but I can't bring myself to bench Priest or LT to do it. A trade doesn't really appeal to me either, since he will likely be PIT's undisputed starter next year and Holmes is on his last legs. :popcorn: for now...

FWP over Mike Anderson (not a huge surprise there - Big Mike had a similar injury a few years ago and he was limited for a few games)

Edge.

I hate the matchup against Jacksonville...

The kicker for me? Parker ran for 161 yards and a TD last week, and he didn't play a quarter in a half, as they pulled him midway through the third.

The game log from last week made my decision for me. That's sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread