What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League member wants to drop Peterson.....moral issue!.. Commish ne (1 Viewer)

Just so silly IMO. Fantasy means having nothing to do with real life. It's a game. There is no moral issue.

I'm Jewish , but if Adolf Hitler averaged 2 TDs a game, he might have been my first pick. Because it's all make believe.
Everyone is affected differently by different issues. Let's say, for example, someone was abused as a child. Every time they set they're lineup with AP on their roster they think of the abuse.Maybe Hitler was too long ago to emotionally have an impact on you but maybe a more current issue would affect you in some way. Or maybe not. But the point is people should be able to drop a player in certain situations, such as this.
of course. Actually if they feel that affected by it, they shouldn't be playing this game. Because that's all it is, a game, a means to entertain yourself after all. I still think it's a silly reaction, though.

Users who are viewing this thread